What really annoyed you today

Ebay is annoying me at the moment, I am trying to list something, (non farm toy related), and it won't load pictures, it has been saying "pending" for the last hour >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Ebay is annoying me at the moment, I am trying to list something, (non farm toy related), and it won't load pictures, it has been saying "pending" for the last hour >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Try changing to or from the advanced level mate it happens quite a bit to me also  ;)

price were getting for milk at the moment 20 cent a litre last time we got that was in 83 when cost were around the 12p mark >:( looks like no new digger weve even had to sell some cattle its just not on how glanbia are treating us and then they go spend 90 million in new mexico to start dairy farms when we go bankrupt back here and the government not paying grants either

A leg snapping in half on the subsoiler at 5.40pm tonight, too late to get one here for the morning, worst bit is the foot is 15 inches deep in the headland of the field somewhere so may damage the de-stoner if I don't find it when ridging up, was having a good day till then >:(

A leg snapping in half on the subsoiler at 5.40pm tonight, too late to get one here for the morning, worst bit is the foot is 15 inches deep in the headland of the field somewhere so may damage the de-stoner if I don't find it when ridging up, was having a good day till then >:(

metal dectector???? do you know what run you were on to have a rough strip to look along??

eh? tall syndrome? hahahaha

Are you following me around this place tonight or something  ???:D :D

Kinda, grew to, fast bones catching up, knee cap grinding with bone in behind it, cartilage aswell something about a nerve too?  :-\

Its basiclly F**ked  :D :D :D