What really annoyed you today

having worked in the met office when it was first built, seeing the power and size of the pc's along with the capacity they have via fiber networks to link globally (nearly as much as the goverment departments put together ,thats nhs mod, the lot) just for them, i am amazed they can't get it right tris

agree Tris, that and members who start a topic then say pics to follow later!! or just post a smiley face! and other one word answers!!

Please do not do that, you post will be removed!, post when the pics are ready and Please think about what you write!!

Poor phone i think going tpo give u the ghost, its reached the bottom of the toilet and it is now going through majory surgery at the moment on the radiator hopefully its is not dead but if it is will just go straight out and buy another one i think they are in around £50 now, good old nokia 6300 :'( :'( :'( i loved it dearly

Well you lot are nice arn't you! Who's side do you reckon she took then. . . Yep, Gavs! :D :D

Never mind, Tris.  Many years ago I went to visit my grandmother and on leaving the car locked the door before I closed it (no wireless keys in those days) and then realised my keys were still inside.

The taxi driver who was sent to get the spare set walked up the path with the keys held high and a big grin on his face.  I could have killed him!

Did you see Springwatch? They were watching a breeding pair of Swallows and the male dissapeared. Another male took it's place to nurture the eggs which I though was quite amazing, then when they hatch. . .. . he turfs the chicks out of the nest and to their death!  :o

blinkin claas mower  >:( put it to go on the yard and was working luvvly but took it down the field put her to go ,droped her in then bang ,bang ,bang  ::) came back to the yard she had sheared the shaft driving the drum and the drum was hittin the other drums  ::) lost a whole day due to it >:( now its supose to be hammerin it down tomorow  :'(