What really annoyed you today

The whole point is WE weren't doing anything related to harvest, electricians were breaking up concrete in the early hours on a Sunday night/Monday morning less than 40m from someones house, the grainstore is next to a Church and in the middle of the neighbouring village so we have to show consideration to others.

If we upset the neighbour down there and they could make life very awkward for us by blocking the shared access track everytime we want to get down there, its barely wide enough for a tractor as it is let alone actually turning into it off the road with a church wall one side and courtyard wall the other and houses opposite on a road barely wide enough for two vehicles to pass

aye something like that ::) i am just saying may aswell lift grass if its going to be wet next morning

Erm, Muzza ??? Just a quick point to make. . . . If you used a Forage Harvester to lift grass instead of a kangoo hammer you may get on much better ;):D :D

I was driving back through the lanes to our yard in my lorry today when I met a Manitou with a Herbst trailer full of Hesston bales :o The really annoying part was as he was carrying a bale on the forks a cab height he didn't see me untill I was about 20ft from him as he was crouched down in the cab to see where he was going ::) he bounced up the bank and as I passed he was leaning over so far that I caught his top row of bales with the top of my ramps on the lowloader :( :(

When does getting one extra bale home become more important than safety >:( >:(>:( >:(

The magnum developing a very large oil leak yesterday and then it getting worse today called ernest does out and the hitch valve they fitted a month ago has gone again was faulty so thats now sat in dealers with the cab up again while im stuck farting about on boring work and getting further behind on subsoiling :'(

The delivery of my new plough has been delayed for at least another week and we need it now, was ordered because they promised it no later than now. Give them their due though they have rang round and I am picking up the demonstrator tomorrow to start ploughing next years rape ground with so will at least stop us from getting behind

The delivery of my new plough has been delayed for at least another week and we need it now, was ordered because they promised it no later than now. Give them their due though they have rang round and I am picking up the demonstrator tomorrow to start ploughing next years rape ground with so will at least stop us from getting behind

sorry if i missed it but what plough did you go for in the end Gav

I was driving back through the lanes to our yard in my lorry today when I met a Manitou with a Herbst trailer full of Hesston bales :o The really annoying part was as he was carrying a bale on the forks a cab height he didn't see me untill I was about 20ft from him as he was crouched down in the cab to see where he was going ::) he bounced up the bank and as I passed he was leaning over so far that I caught his top row of bales with the top of my ramps on the lowloader :( :(

When does getting one extra bale home become more important than safety >:( >:(>:( >:(

Serves him right. Hope you bust all the strings! ;)

last night on my way home, found 2 little kittens walking about on the road, lying not far from them a thick plastic bag, how cruel just throwing them out on a busy road >:( mum and dad now have 2 cats though :D

At least a happy ending.

People can be cruel - many years ago one of my dogs refused to pass a fence and kept barking and whining.  I climbed over the fence and found a 3 week old kitten dumped in a blind corner between the fence, the house and a brick shed.  It would have starved as there was no way out and the householders would never have seen it.  Two weeks later we found another kitten, this about 5 weeks old so probably from the same litter, in a tied carrier bag.  Both kittens were found homes.

Flipping grease gun >:(

If it isn't fastening on the grease nipples properly or it's spewing grease out all over me it's sucking air and not pumping diddley squat out.

Anyone suggest a grease gun that doesn't require new overalls daily or make me look like I've had a fight with a tin of Tate & Lyle?! >:( >:(

Trissy.. I've had grease gun trouble as well today... at one point I had 3 on the go... air one is cr@ppy... rigied pipe one is great... but not good for my nooks and crannies on Hattie... broke the end off the flexible pipe one so had to swop over half way through  :-\ >:(

In short... I feel your pain brother Trissle  :D :D :D