What really annoyed you today

Dont want to start an argument but the higher the amp output of the alternator, I.E 150amp most common these days on mf the higher the price. Even i have heard of mf customers refusing to pay the sort of money, the stores are charging and getting them repaired. Some say diode pack in rear of alternator fails guy sourced one for a £5 fitted it himself saved a few hundred quid. You will find that todays tractors with all there computers and lights, will already be nearing the limit of the alternator output. Without power hungry control boxes and and cameras, lights etc fitted onto implements. But i also think that these mass produced items are expensive. Here's an example a machine i know of no names but it aint a massey three fuel filters two at £49 each and one long water seperator one a whopping £203 through the manufacturer. I wouldn't even buy the machine knowing that , I aint kidding you either. But il find out what the massey 150amp alternator costs.

We have a chap 10 minutes up the road from us,..Lucas trained,all he does is recondition/repair starters and alternators.We have used him for the last 30 -35 years and we have never paid stupid money for any new item from him. As for dealer prices for this stuff,......they're a bloody joke.......... >:(

Too true having a family farm  but working for a dealer lets you see both sides. We always check prices first but don't knock all the dealer prices, cause we have motor factors  like dingbro that some times work out dearer than our parts department. Our local auto electrical repair place charges a small fortune he some times costs more to repair than buy new as well.

Never!!!!!!!! No more new John Deere tractors will come onto the fleet after the 6920s, there's too many horror stories locally, particularly relating to the 7530. It will be a Claas, MF or Case/NH when we change it

wow I don't think I have ever heard anyone who drove a deere not like them....wonder did you get a lemon Gavy???

Never!!!!!!!! No more new John Deere tractors will come onto the fleet after the 6920s, there's too many horror stories locally, particularly relating to the 7530. It will be a Claas, MF or Case/NH when we change it

Gav a lar!!, i know Marky will kill me and boot me out of Massey Massive :(::) , but i'd go for Claas, there Class and you know!!!

I want to be in the Massey massive!

revision is the bane of my existence.

welcome Brother Goon... Ben's left you a nice warm chair  ;)

In that case Ben you are more than welcome to join the Claas Club. A superior organisation for a superior product  :);D8)

Yeah... there was something I wanted to say to you Peter... now what was it ?.....

oh yeah..... that's it....

Pppppppwwwwwwwwtttttttthhhhhhhh  >:(;D

welcome Brother Goon... Ben's left you a nice warm chair  ;)

Yeah... there was something I wanted to say to you Peter... now what was it ?.....

oh yeah..... that's it....

Pppppppwwwwwwwwtttttttthhhhhhhh  >:(;D

Well you never invited me into the MM even though I've got all that MF experience so what else could I do  ;D

Actually I think Claas Crew sounds better Claas Club. So Claas Crew it is! Anyone else wanna join!!  ;D

not sure we have seen quite enough mf love from him yet marky ;D ;D  owning 2 is good, but 40 odd is better

little acrorns Sean  ;)

Hey give them some time big nose, they're still have their tea!  :D

Tea....  :D :D :D  ... and cucumber sandwiches then I guess as it's claas... do you have a club crevat as well... what what  :P:D :D :D

They've changed the rules then  ???  and keep you're  :P  where it belongs  :of  :D

Ignore him brother Alex... rise above it buddy.. as MF do in the sales league tables regularly  ;):P

Oh... and best use some MF mouthwash now mate... before you put that tongue back in your mouth... it may be contaminated by the 'classy crevat gang'

Tea....  :D :D :D  ... and cucumber sandwiches then I guess as it's claas... do you have a club crevat as well... what what  :P:D :D :D 

Cucumber sandwiches is about all you could eat in your current state hey Marky  ;D

little acrorns Sean  ;)

Ignore him brother Alex... rise above it buddy.. as MF do in the sales league tables regularly  ;):P

Oh... and best use some MF mouthwash now mate... before you put that tongue back in your mouth... it may be contaminated by the 'classy crevat gang'

will do marky....

not sure we have seen quite enough mf love from him yet marky ;D ;D  owning 2 is good, but 40 odd is better

well, we could stretch that to 5 i think, 362, 595, 35x, britains mf130 seed drill and the land driven muckspreader is a mf design....

alex

yeh thats the one marky :) oh and i just bought a MF 362 dealership brochure for £1.99 on eBlag...

top table eh! good times!

oh and as mark just saw on my FB some berk set off the firealarm in halls.

nice one Alex... models.. brochure collecting... go to the top of the class buddy... that's class.. not claas of course  ;);D:D :D :D