What really annoyed you today

Bloomin post is driving me mad. A special delivery I paid £8 for took two days to get to me, plus some of my customers still haven't received parcels sent in mid december. Even normal posts is taking twice as long to get were it needs to be... what's happening... it's been nearly two weeks since all the weather and Christmas problems.

Then things we've given up waiting for and I've refunded the customer I can't put in a claim because my post office has run out of claim forms (significant I think) >:(

Tell me about it Mandy, I've still not recieved a parcel that was sent to me first class in the middle of December, wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't my sisters Christmas present in it, was a frantic rush to find something else for her when it didn't turn up in time ::)

well.... I buy my shirts from a shop in Cambridge (ctshirts.co.uk... nice shirts for the 'older fart').. they had a sale on line.. so I thought I'd treat myself to a few.. anyway.... I ordered just after Crimble... they marked my parcel as dispatched on the 8th.... bloke turns up last night at work.. believe it or not at just after 7pm to try to deliver.... speaks to the estate gatekeeper who was locking the gates and persuades him to sign for my parcel... but... and here is the good bit... (ish.. it's not that exciting at all really... but this is the best bit of this whole boring bit is what I mean)... he gives Trevor the gatekeeper someone Else's parcel  >:(::) .. it's a book addressed to some lady in the next village  :D :D :D :D

So... the 'super efficient' home delivery service have a signature for my shirts... that I don't have  >:( :'( :'( .. if you See a fat bloke shivering outside at Spalding in April with no shirt on, you'll know it's still an ongoing saga  ::) :'( :'( :-[

well.... I buy my shirts from a shop in Cambridge (ctshirts.co.uk... nice shirts for the 'older fart').. they had a sale on line.. so I thought I'd treat myself to a few.. anyway.... I ordered just after Crimble... they marked my parcel as dispatched on the 8th.... bloke turns up last night at work.. believe it or not at just after 7pm to try to deliver.... speaks to the estate gatekeeper who was locking the gates and persuades him to sign for my parcel... but... and here is the good bit... (ish.. it's not that exciting at all really... but this is the best bit of this whole boring bit is what I mean)... he gives Trevor the gatekeeper someone Else's parcel  >:(::) .. it's a book addressed to some lady in the next village  :D :D :D :D

So... the 'super efficient' home delivery service have a signature for my shirts... that I don't have  >:( :'( :'( .. if you See a fat bloke shivering outside at Spalding in April with no shirt on, you'll know it's still an ongoing saga  ::) :'( :'( :-[

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  I'd pay to see that...try walmart next time you fussy old toff.... :laugh:

Second that Rick ;D ;D ;D

My employment agency really got me they havent paid me in two weeks and they still expect me to work they say they are sorting it out so i get paid monday they dont seem to realise that my car needs diesel to run and i have bills to pay >:( >:(>:(

Roll on spring get back to my full time job :) :)

Regards Nick

BOTH laptops not working correctly leading to what shoud have taken 5 minutes taking over an hour! >:( It didn't help that the puppy chewed through one of the cables.

Oh and this happened, we think, early Friday morning:

IMG_3336.jpg

IMG_3331.jpgIMG_3339.jpg

Other cracks have widened and with any more deluges it's just a matter of time before more of the garden goes downhill.. :of Surveyor coming to look at it on Monday

O ER that could be expensive cmb

new retaining wall requiered

Yes Steve the house will probably need its foundations properly shored and drainage put in the wall. It's been on the cards for a year or so but previous engineers/surveyors have been most unhelpful and the weather beat us to it.

well it wsan't today but yesterday, we where bringing sheep back down to the farm from near mungrizedale (nearly 40 miles away) there was 3 of us with 24ft cattle floats for the tractors and the last loads of the day some P***k over took us the pulled write infront of us as he wanted to turn left up his drive which caused us to going on the wrong side of the road and the other 2 to nearly jack knife >:(

F*****G P***ks need to learn to be patient  >:(

Yes Steve the house will probably need its foundations properly shored and drainage put in the wall. It's been on the cards for a year or so but previous engineers/surveyors have been most unhelpful and the weather beat us to it.

well a good few gaybeons filled with natural stone and held in place with a good few platapus anckers

How old is the property then, Chris?

Late Victorian semi-detached Tris with an extension built in the 1980s.

Will insurance cover this or could it be taken back to the developers?

No idea but hopefully insurance will cover it.

anonomous people on facebook/formspring bringing up matters about peoples (mine included) personal lives which had nothing to do with them. This then triggered a lot of other things and is now complete chaos which involved a lot of people getting their feeling hurt >:( >:(>:( >:(

A nice warning that people should stay out of other buisness me thinks

At our school there is a girl who is home schooled but has to come in for exams. This morning some people (including her) had a chemistry exam. about halfway through she must have decided that she didnt need to be silent like the rest of us and she decided to start clicking her pen. one of the exam invijilaters told her off but she kept going. When told off again she declared, atthe top of her voice that she was bored and didnt need to listen to a 'boring old **** who couldnt get a proper job'.  :ofShe then proceded to get out her phone and have a loud conversation with a friend. This caused her to be removed, but to make it a bit better, we were told that 5 marks would be added to our final score for that paper because of distractions.

At our school there is a girl who is home schooled but has to come in for exams. This morning some people (including her) had a chemistry exam. about halfway through she must have decided that she didnt need to be silent like the rest of us and she decided to start clicking her pen. one of the exam invijilaters told her off but she kept going. When told off again she declared, atthe top of her voice that she was bored and didnt need to listen to a 'boring old **** who couldnt get a proper job'.  :ofShe then proceded to get out her phone and have a loud conversation with a friend. This caused her to be removed, but to make it a bit better, we were told that 5 marks would be added to our final score for that paper because of distractions.

I know what you mean about people like that, its chairs with us though. How are your exams going so far do you think? Ive had enough of them already so much work :(

They're not too bad but I have a physics one on wednesday and a history controlled assessment tomorrow. So if you ask again on thursday you might get a different answer. ;)

I did my history controlled assesment in summer but it hasnt been marked yet.

Did you take triple science, I have physics on wed as well, and geog on thursday then im done for a few months ;D

I did my history controlled assesment in summer but it hasnt been marked yet.

Did you take triple science, I have physics on wed as well, and geog on thursday then im done for a few months ;D

Yeah i did triple science. after that i only have mocks exams until may when i have English. I am quite happy that my maths GSCE is out of the way tough as its one less compulsory subject to worry about even if i will have an exam on statistics in june or july.

Yeah i did triple science. after that i only have mocks exams until may when i have English. I am quite happy that my maths GSCE is out of the way tough as its one less compulsory subject to worry about even if i will have an exam on statistics in june or july.

Im glad I did triple science. We have a full gcse in english now and another to do in may. I did satistics in year 9 and got a B for that. Still got the compulsary maths to do though :-\

Im glad I did triple science. We have a full gcse in english now and another to do in may. I did satistics in year 9 and got a B for that. Still got the compulsary maths to do though :-\

i've got that geography exam on thursday and an re one next week they shouldn't be too bad just the re one will have the whole year with all the idiots messing about in

i've got that geography exam on thursday and an re one next week they shouldn't be too bad just the re one will have the whole year with all the idiots messing about in

Ours is exactly the same with RE. And Im missing LAMMA for exams  :( :(