What really annoyed you today

computer on the blink so I'm at the libary at thew moment so I wont be on very much in the near future

Better hope the cut backs in Library funding mean they don't end up closing after your working hours mate. Many evening hours are being cut now.

If you get chance to read this that is.....

HMRC, bunch of useless wotsits, sending me £100 penalty notice for failure to fill in a tax return........bearing in mind I've not been self employed since June 2008, they know this, they even sent me a letter saying after filing my previous return they would not be sending me anymore and I didn't need to fill one in again and they still fine me for not filling in a non existant tax return......do you think I can get through to them on the phone either!!!! >:( >:(>:( >:(

I share your pain, Gav....

They've just sent me a final demand for £ssss when the last letter I had from them said I had nothing to pay (in fact, I had a refund because I was previouly paying through my employment ::) ).... and no, you can't get through to them >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Electric scrapers fused today which meant that they where live, only realised when there was a big comosion at milking time tonight when one had stood on it and electricuted itself, but that's one less cow in the herd  >:(

Blimey, thats a bit dodgey. I bet everyone gave it a wide berth after that.

As for the item annoying me today:

100_0086-1.jpg

Any guesses?

That's a pretty poor design Mark, manufacturers liability or something you chaps will have to foot the bill for to make sure it doesn't happen again?

manufacturers will phoned them up last night and they sent a guy instantly, we're only paying for the new electric box upgrade ;)

I'm not really annoyed (bemused maybe... but there isn't a topic for that ::) ). A lady complained about my listing for a 'New Ray Moose Hunt Set' saying it was offensive. I have politely explained that it is a toy/model and that if she feels strongly about it she could contact New Ray direct, as they produce a whole range of hunt related figures. I know people can get pretty passionate about such things, but if they ruled the world we wouldn't have toy 'cowboys and indians', Britains hunt sets, Airfix soldiers and as for Pinatas... hitting a donkey to get the sweets out.... a definate no no ;)

eBay removing a load of toy guns that I'd listed. The listing policy states it's 'okay to list toy guns' so I rang and queried this and the operative said, 'it's okay so long as it doesn't look like a gun ' ::) What's it supposed to look like a bloomin' potato...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(

So my next question.... what about pricing guns, water pistols, WII and Playstation pistols, glue guns, staple guns.... etc.... etc.

I'm awaiting their reply >:(

eBay removing a load of toy guns that I'd listed. The listing policy states it's 'okay to list toy guns' so I rang and queried this and the operative said, 'it's okay so long as it doesn't look like a gun ' ::) What's it supposed to look like a bloomin' potato...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr >:(

So my next question.... what about pricing guns, water pistols, WII and Playstation pistols, glue guns, staple guns.... etc.... etc.

I'm awaiting their reply >:(

so its you supplying gadaffi is it mandy??? see we all knew you had a secret side, gun runner eh ;D ;D ;D ;D

The works IT department changing servers for printers and only issuing half baked instructions........some of those folk could not organise a pisx up in a brewery if they tried. All sorted in the end but just a waste of a good half hour at least.

Went to work first time since last thursday , on the way hit a pheasat which has done £300  of damage to my bumper. Also to top it off came home early because i was in to much pain, well p#ssed off  :'( :'( :'( :'(