What really annoyed you today

better get a 1:32 farm manager up there, sure Tris wont mind when he gets back ::)

Cooo-eeeeeeeee!!! Heard me name and got the first plane back.

Getting to Boarding dest to return home - no boarding pass.. ... Uh oh. .... Got another sorted in the nick of time only be to told at the gate to remove my jacket, hat, belt and boots. I could almost hear a rubber glove pinging against a big burley French guards wrist!!!!! :-[:-[ :-[:-[

another bl@@dy wasp in loft i had to kill >:(...thats 3 now in as many weeks.....how am i supposed to work up there >:( >:(>:( >:(:D :D :D::)

What a pansy.... scared of a little wasp....

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....  :o :o :o Zzzzzzzz - MRS F !!!!!!

Zzzzzzzzz... splat.... Chew Chew Chew... Gulp

Ergh... yuck... I'm not kissing you goodnight tonight  >:(

Almost forgot the thing that REALLY annoyed me today...

Had my first outing in my 7.5t truck today for about 6 years - taking a full 8 pallet load up to my mates stand at Truckfest... anyway.... I'll set the scene....

I'm all excited as I don't get out much.... and especially as I don't get to play rufth tufty truckers very often (yes Tris and Marcus 7.5tonnes is a VERY VERY big lorry... and does require a youkie bar on every outing) anyway... I find the keys... run across the yard (as the girls are all watching me from the warehouse door... saying oooo can Mark drive a lorry)

I'll get to the point.... I rips open the door put one hand on the fender... one on the hand rail and spring myself in a great neck speed... you know... so I look like a real pro... anyway... the little **** who last drove the truck had left the tachograph cassette open... and it's right a head height.... BANG - I cracked the top of my bonce on the corner of the open drawer... I put my fingers up (just after the stars and birds had stopped circling my head) to rub it better and there claret EVERYWHERE... I stumble out of the lorry and the blood is running down my face... My wife see it all and panics and starts screaming YOU'LL NEED STICHES IN THAT... OH MY GOD... ARE YOU OK... I have to lean forward to stop the drips of blood going all down my shirt...

The bad news is the tachograph is now fooked and the drawer doesn;t shut.... I have a 1" gash on my head that took 10 minutes to clot.. and worst of all.... I'm alright  :-[:-[ :-[:-[

The good news is I found out what an exhaust brake does  ;D - And when I stopped I could make that noise that goes Tish  ;D

Yes... I live on the edge (of the Fens) (and reality at times)... in Cambridge... so if you are ever passing  :-*:-*

i live 10 mins from him....and i'm the younger one ;) ;) ::)

so Marky, have you got sense now then after your knock :D :D ::)

Marky's a gi-irl!!!

Actually sounds pretty painful, cant' say (as you'd probably guess) I have ever banged my head on a tacho drawe. Have bashed my knee on one in our old Renault though and that made me scream and hollar I can tell yoy. It is placed underneath the steering wheel of all places.

That i ran out of spearmint chewing gum then found another 4 packets ok back to serious

Someone put my email on a random website and been added by loads of people on msn from manchester of all places >:( >:(>:(

Getting a mutant worm virus on my hardrive which started eating my sage accounts for the farm, which I have to give to the accountant tomorrow-and I'm sitting on here trying to avoid phoning my dad and tell him last months accounts have been eaten. HE WILL NOT B PLEASED :-[:-\

Getting a mutant worm virus on my hardrive which started eating my sage accounts for the farm, which I have to give to the accountant tomorrow-and I'm sitting on here trying to avoid phoning my dad and tell him last months accounts have been eaten. HE WILL NOT B PLEASED :-[:-\

can't blame you for that can he fordson,just blame it on a hacker,he'll never know what they are will he