What really annoyed you today

About 1/2 a mile of cones, traffic lights, 40mph speed limit, more cones on the A1..................2 guys trimming roadside shrubs.  >:(

it may be anoying,but you try working next to a road with traffic going past you at 70 mph plus,its dam risky,one of my pet hates people who don't slow down for road works ect properly,having lost a work mate down to an a*sehole who didn't its kinda of personal,

Awwwwwwwwww are you ok Mart?

One person I talked to really annoyed me today, we supply milk to Arfon Daries and have done for the last 35 years. Today a jumped up little man in a suit and tie (27 degrees today!) comes up and asks me whrer's your farm foreman I replied your talking to him. Then he got all flustered and started sweating and fiddling with his hair. Basically offering to gazump the dairy weve been using for a generation by going over to a well know supermarket which I don't think I'm allowed to name but starts with a t and ends with an o. Basically told him to shove it where the sun don't shine and got Sion and Dyfed to heavy him all the way back to his MERC. :D :D

nowt wrong with the glasses i use,proper westcountry glass's those are,well that one is i nicked it and bought it home from itally,infact i have a glass from every holiday so far

i thought i was doing good ive two glasses from my two local pubs  ;D