What really annoyed you today

speedo started squealing in mine about 4 years ago so took cable out of back and that's how it has stayed ever since! Keep meaning to do something about it but...

I would but too many kodak cops about here for the miles i do a year, one in a list of many bills lately, just hit the ?1500 mark now- engine rebore/rebuild, clutch, brake callipers, shocks, radiator, the list goes on >:(

I would but too many kodak cops about here for the miles i do a year, one in a list of many bills lately, just hit the ?1500 mark now- engine rebore/rebuild, clutch, brake callipers, shocks, radiator, the list goes on >:(

Well mines a 2A so don't need a speedo, it has one speed foot to the floor ;D ;D ;D

Have just replaced rear diff and welded up axle case after it destroyed itself. not long ago put a recon gearbox in and lots of other little bits! Another long list  >:( >:(

Still enjoy driving it though

Well mines a 2A so don't need a speedo, it has one speed foot to the floor ;D ;D ;D

Have just replaced rear diff and welded up axle case after it destroyed itself. not long ago put a recon gearbox in and lots of other little bits! Another long list  >:( >:(

Still enjoy driving it though

Thats true i guess  :D :D

Mines a 1996 Defender 90 which has only done 88000 miles so not too happy about all what i've just had done to it  >:(

His seat i think that would then be the lot :D

Too late for that, already needs replacing as cushion on seat back is falling apart  :(  Be like a new one by the time i've finished with it

Get rid of her and buy a Pajero / Land Cruiser or Trooper mate  ;)

Had enough of Jap crap as well, my last Fourtrak wasn't any better nor was the L200 doublecab. Landy's may be a bit troublesome but the parts are cheap and they're easy to work on. Bosses Nissan Navara needed a new front prop, quoted ?600 by Nissan, one for my Defender ?85  ;D

After tipping an 11t load of block paving at an address near Farnborough (which meant me parking infront of a level crossing barrier and arguing with a traffic light pole, a newly built wall and three phone lines) I went on to Watford with the remaing 7t to deliver yesterday - couldn't even get within a stones throw of the house. "Ah mate yeah no worries me ol' c0ckney sparra, we get bin lorries daaaan ere all the time maaate, naa what I mean"  . ..  Beggars belief I tell ya. So that one was returned to the factory and a Shaftesbury collected. Half way there the phone rings and my boss tells me they don't want it. So the general jist of Thursday was - 300+ kms and not one load delivered. Productive!!!

>:(

After tipping an 11t load of block paving at an address near Farnborough (which meant me parking infront of a level crossing barrier and arguing with a traffic light pole, a newly built wall and three phone lines) I went on to Watford with the remaing 7t to deliver yesterday - couldn't even get within a stones throw of the house. "Ah mate yeah no worries me ol' c0ckney sparra, we get bin lorries daaaan ere all the time maaate, naa what I mean"  . ..  Beggars belief I tell ya. So that one was returned to the factory and a Shaftesbury collected. Half way there the phone rings and my boss tells me they don't want it. So the general jist of Thursday was - 300+ kms and not one load delivered. Productive!!!

>:(

better watch out for you then on the M25 :D :D :D

A short little man walked into the chippy after me and just pushed right infront of me just as I was about to order my dinner,then the silly muppet could'nt use his bank card properly and then chippy lady had to do it for him.

What a total ****** that guy was,what he was playing at i'll never know.

A short little man walked into the chippy after me and just pushed right infront of me just as I was about to order my dinner,then the silly muppet could'nt use his bank card properly and then chippy lady had to do it for him.

What a total Silly Devil that guy was,what he was playing at i'll never know.

You should of battered him Ol ;D ;D :-[:-\

Two "Ladies" from the Inland Revenue... pulling my pants down and doing something to my bottom  >:( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

people pay a lot on money for things like that marky, :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

for me,its the state on my back,after falling asleep at lunch yesterday with my top of,as red a liverpool shirt now,and stinging like mad,

The quote for repairing the engine in my motor......  :o :o :o :o :o :o

The cost of rebuilding the engine in mine was scary enough so i dread to think what a Jap engine would cost to rebuild  :(

A bit more than I thought...... ?1700  :'( :'( :'( :'(

I was right with my diagnosis anyway, well half right.... two pistons had broken up, they also damaged the cylinder head, bores and turbo....  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Not very impressed with it to be honest, 4 years old with 56k on the clock isn't very good for a diesel at all..... nearly as bad as the Range Rover I used to run!

I was right with my diagnosis anyway, well half right.... two pistons had broken up, they also damaged the cylinder head, bores and turbo....  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Not very impressed with it to be honest, 4 years old with 56k on the clock isn't very good for a diesel at all..... nearly as bad as the Range Rover I used to run!

Sounds like your L200 and my Defender are a good pair then, mine is 10 years old and had done 88k and was p!ssing oil out of any seals it could. Just had a ?1200 rebuild (rebore, rings, main shells, injectors, crank seals, head bolts, stem seals) without the clutch and speedo that went afterwards

ouch,thats not good for a  4 year old jap engine,they are usally reliable as sin ,