What really annoyed you today

indeed one double dose and off to bed, will be near as gone in the morn

Nice one chaps, best bugger off to Tescos and get some then ;) Got some serious drinking to do over this weekend and flu ain't stopping me ::) ::)

dont mix that stuff with drink mate, its pretty potent i promise, that double dose will ko you easy ,sleep like a baby ,

Be a cheap night then :D One stella and I'll be away with the fairys instead of the usual two half pints :D :D

a whole 2 and a half, with thatx stuff it will be well cheap, no drink required ,took 10 mins for me to rol me eyes and keel over on the 3 seater, she couldn't belive it, but fely 100 times better in the morn

Bloody hell whats in it, will I wake up after I've taken a few :D :D Where do you get them Sean, can't say as I have seen them before :-\ :-\

i dont know mate, but i take 1 double dose befoe i go to bed,if i make it there its a lot more comfortable

you can get then at any chemist, just ask for benilyn four flu, comes as a liquid or tablet , should have them in tescos if they have a chemist bit, not a perscrition one anyway

i dont know mate, but i take 1 double dose befoe i go to bed,if i make it there its a lot more comfortable

you can get then at any chemist, just ask for benilyn four flu, comes as a liquid or tablet , should have them in tescos if they have a chemist bit, not a perscrition one anyway

Nice one mate, we'll see what I can get in bit ;) ;)

picked a lovly week for it mate :D :D :D :D :D, should have asked mate, loads of work going on with the a30 at the min, been doing stuff up there myself for widdon down job,

was easy getting down there took jst under 4 and a half hours to get there the trick of leaving at 4 in the morning :D

The pillock in PC world... they kept me waiting for 30 mins to ask the price of an A3 flatbed scanner... so I wonder around the store... then when it's my turn... he buggers off to lunch...

And to top it all... a "billy basic" A3 flatbed turns out to be... wait for it..... ?710 plus vat  :o :o :o

The pillock in PC world... they kept me waiting for 30 mins to ask the price of an A3 flatbed scanner... so I wonder around the store... then when it's my turn... he buggers off to lunch...

And to top it all... a "billy basic" A3 flatbed turns out to be... wait for it..... ?710 plus vat  :o :o :o

FOR A SCANNER ?  What else does it do? Make cups of tea, do the laundry, sort out the crisis in the Middle East  :D :D :D :D

FOR A SCANNER ?  What else does it do? Make cups of tea, do the laundry, sort out the crisis in the Middle East  :D :D :D :D

:D :D :D - you would think so woundn't you... That was the entry level model as well... most of them were ?1500 or more  :o

I can't understand why they are so expensive.... when an A4 one is under ?50  :o - I HAD this bright idea to scan my brochures in A3 format (as in opened up) as there are some great pictures in them that spread over two pages.... not even father christmas is THAT kind to me  :'( :'( :'(