What really annoyed you today

A farmer.  >:(

Please please all of you take note when using loaders.

A farmer pulled out of a gateway last night in the dark with his loader down at car level with a bucket attached. A motorcylist was in collision with the bucket and died instantly.

The motorcylist was my friend.  :'(

My brother had a close shave with a bale spike a fw years ago and a guy was killed hitting a loader at the end of Traci's road in the summer. Keep your loaders raised when pulling out into traffic.

Thats sad news Tris, I lost a good friend of mine to a hedge trimmer tractor a few years ago...... I doubt i would have been cursing him for being late had I known what had happened to him......  :-[:-[ :-[

It makes me angry more than anything, rta's seem like such a rubbish way to cop it. They can always be avoided in most cases.

I used to take the spike out of the frame and slide down one of the tubular cross members in the loader frame. I can't understand anyone that thinks pulling out with 6ft stuck out in the road is ok, day or night. It didn't have to be a motorbike, it could have been a car, a lorry. Whatever, something is going to hit it one day!!

He's pretty shaken Luke... the Corporation of London have CCTV everywhere in the market... and their own Police force on site (believe it or not)... so we are hopeful they may get something to go on... SOCCO are here at work now taking samples from the seat in the hope that he may have left a hair or something behind..

Even at 2.30am... the market is heaving with people.. so someone should come up trumps with who he was - It has one way in and one way out as well  :-\

Yeah, all that bloody fuss for ?140.00, I thought you paid your staff better than that Marky, If I had known I wouldn't have bothered.....  ::) ::)::) ::);)

I hope they don't find any of your secretaries hairs on that seat Marky!  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Well more heard than seen today...

2.31am this morning... my driver is in my truck at Spitalsfield Market in London... a hoody little ***** jumps in the cab... points a gun at him and makes him drive to the cash point around the corner and empty his bank account... then he makes him drive all around London... jumps out at the lights and runs off  >:(

I was in Edmonton last night Marky. .. ..  and wearing a hoody. .. .. .  :-[

Oooh I could get a right cob on now. .. . Thieves of any kind bug me in all. Who gives someone the right to smash your car window and nick your cd's, break into your house and steel your wordly posessions, stck a barrel in your face and order you to do what they want? If I could never be wrong I'd be a vigilante mate I really would.

I was in Edmonton last night Marky. .. ..  and wearing a hoody. .. .. .  :-[

Oooh I could get a right cob on now. .. . Thieves of any kind bug me in all. Who gives someone the right to smash your car window and nick your cd's, break into your house and steel your wordly posessions, stck a barrel in your face and order you to do what they want? If I could never be wrong I'd be a vigilante mate I really would.

Not worth it, trust me I know!

One of my dads neighbours has taken up the role now, she rammed two 15 year olds against a wall last week in her car, end result four broken legs and the possibility of her being done for attempted murder!!

I got lucky with community service.........

It does make you feel that way doesn't it.... The Secretary hair thing is a bit worrying... especially if they are black curly ones  :o :o :-[

:D :D

its the fluids visable under UV light you want to worry about :D :D :D :D ::)

Two things today, the mess my hair was in after getting expanding foam in it! >:(

Was using it to seal the gap round the piece of wood that i had fixed in the chimney to stop the draught as the fireplace is never used. Water makes the foam set and white spirit had no effect, was not happy! luckily after 20 mins or so the stuff was hard and with some effort could be pulled out. An hour later after a lot of hair pulling i look normal again!

The other thing is my finger nail hanginig on by a tiny peice of skin now after bashing it a couple of weeks ago!

Two things today, the mess my hair was in after getting expanding foam in it! >:(

Was using it to seal the gap round the piece of wood that i had fixed in the chimney to stop the draught as the fireplace is never used. Water makes the foam set and white spirit had no effect, was not happy! luckily after 20 mins or so the stuff was hard and with some effort could be pulled out. An hour later after a lot of hair pulling i look normal again!

The other thing is my finger nail hanginig on by a tiny peice of skin now after bashing it a couple of weeks ago!

Oooo makes my toes curl just thinking about it.. I once hit my thumb with a hammer... and a mate told me to heat a pin up red hot and stick it in my nail... which I did... hurt like hell for about 1 second... but MAN you should have seen the blood squirt out... it is well under pressure when it goes black  :o :o

The Self Leveling Floor Compound I've just laid!! >:( >:(

"Do not over trowel as this product will self level" ::) ::)

Looks like Bl@@dy corrugated cardboard!!!!! :o :o

A bad workman blames his tools!!! :D :D ;) ;)

our kitchen floor had that laid down on it, always need more than it tells you as well! :D :D :D

Doing an oil change on my tractor, firstly the oil misses the drain can and i get instant slick on the workshop floor, second i drop the drain plug in the drain can, third- oh sh!t, the can isn't big enough and voila more flooding of the workshop floor due to plug being in bottom of can and me not being able to get a 2nd can quick enough, then i find out that we have run out of spill granules both in the workshop and the farm supplies side of the firm and finally the filter gasket breaks up and have to try and find a new one >:(

Doing an oil change on my tractor, firstly the oil misses the drain can and i get instant slick on the workshop floor, second i drop the drain plug in the drain can, third- oh sh!t, the can isn't big enough and voila more flooding of the workshop floor due to plug being in bottom of can and me not being able to get a 2nd can quick enough, then i find out that we have run out of spill granules both in the workshop and the farm supplies side of the firm and finally the filter gasket breaks up and have to try and find a new one >:(

Whats up with good old fashioned sawdust then Gavvers.... now when I were a lad that was all we used  ::)

Whats up with good old fashioned sawdust then Gavvers.... now when I were a lad that was all we used  ::)

surprised you can remember that long ago ::);D

we don't have access to sawdust and granules are easier but as we didn't have any i went and dug some sand out of a bank in the yard :D :D ;)

What did you see today that really annoyed you?

07.30 Arrived at work to discover we had been broken into again, second time in as many weeks

08.00 (ish) Discover my business email is down, phone the provider and I'm told it will be back on in 20 minutes....

12.00 ish Driver from a customer down south arrives to collect a full artic load of paving, get him loaded up and come to count the money and the muppet has sent ?1400 less than he should, part of the load back off!

1 pm ish, still no email, 20 minutes on the phone talikng to some muppet who trys to tell me it is working..... ::)

2pm Electrician wiring in a new saw tells me the switch gear aint big enough, "gonna cost another 400 quid guvnor....."

4pm waggon comes in to collect a loaded trailer for south wales, short on the lighting circuit, spent the next 2 1/2 hours under the trailer in the dark re-wiring the lights

7pm Still no feckin email.....  >:(

I'm sure I've forgotten something......  ;D

07.30 Arrived at work to discover we had been broken into again, second time in as many weeks

08.00 (ish) Discover my business email is down, phone the provider and I'm told it will be back on in 20 minutes....

12.00 ish Driver from a customer down south arrives to collect a full artic load of paving, get him loaded up and come to count the money and the muppet has sent ?1400 less than he should, part of the load back off!

1 pm ish, still no email, 20 minutes on the phone talikng to some muppet who trys to tell me it is working..... ::)

2pm Electrician wiring in a new saw tells me the switch gear aint big enough, "gonna cost another 400 quid guvnor....."

4pm waggon comes in to collect a loaded trailer for south wales, short on the lighting circuit, spent the next 2 1/2 hours under the trailer in the dark re-wiring the lights

:o :o :o good day then Jason...  :D :D :D

blimey mate, not a good day then,i take it  thats the pikeys again doing your place over??? time for a 1500v leccy fence me thinks