What really annoyed you today

Peace Mart!

Flower it all up and chill  :D :D

:D :D :D......I'm not turning into a nutter you know......

I know I'm a bit crazed in the head but I'm into tractors, it's only natural...... :D :D ;)

You could be like Cliff Richard Mart either that or Stephen Lewis from "On the Buses"

:D :D :D :D :D

Definitely not Cliff I hope...... :D :D ;)

Well not only is my good old bus being "de-roaded" :'(

I got smacked in the face with the football today (by accident  ::)) and now I've got myself a bloody black eye...... >:(

Lets just hope I get the sympathy vote from some people tomorrow...... :-*:D;)

Tell her you got it in a fight over her "honour" mart... and say... blimey Regan.... you should see the other bloke  ;):D :D :D

Ah thank-you mate...... :);) ;)

Just in case I get caught in the act when I'm on here at school, I better stay schtum, but I could PM you if you're desperate to know...... :D :D ;)

:D :D :D - no problem mate... play it close to your chest then  ;) - best way... mums the word and all that... if you need any impartial advice from a wise old man who has had NO problem in attracting the ladies.......

anytime...

Just PM....

To Marcus "ramrod pumpnuts"

• 5 weeks later...
Bad luck Tim... don;t start on the mulled wine before them then mate  :o

Best thing i've learned is to not get stressed over studying for them. I'll probably only spend an hour studying all of the topics tonight, anything more will start driving me nuts!  :(

Best thing i've learned is to not get stressed over studying for them. I'll probably only spend an hour studying all of the topics tonight, anything more will start driving me nuts!  :(

Thought u were there already???  Nuts that is :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Tiny Tim the wee school barn

Thought u were there already???  Nuts that is :D :D :D :D :D :D :D  Tiny Tim the wee school barn

Can it Pops  :D :D :D

dont go in im not ;D

Will have to do it either tommorow or the Monday I get back from holiday Blake, might aswell get it over with!  :(