What really annoyed you today

Loosing first and second on the Renault 735 soon to be found out is a common fault/design fault where mud etc gets inbetween the lever connecting with gear box selector under the cab and gets between it and the actual gearbox meaning not enough movement to get gear.  Was easily sorted but still annoying as means missed most of afternoon carting >:(

What really annoyed you today???

the lorry on the A14 on the way back home today from a meeting.....took nealy 5 miles to overtake 2 other lorries >:( >:(>:(.....then got to spitals roundabout to find another lorry broken down in the middle lane >:( >:(>:(:o

The cheapest quote i could get for my vauxhall nova being ?1217  :o :o :o the next being just a touch short of 2 grand the most expensive of them all was.......... Tesco at close to ?3000 for a car i put a value of ?200 :o :o :o

:D :D Car insurance... Don't get me started, I've got a 2001 Saxo VTR 1.6, they loved me  :-\

Best thing to do Phil, is go on your mum or dads policy as a named driver for the first year, works out cheapest.

Or if your parents are with Direct Line, you can build up your own 'No Claims' bonus even though your on your parents policy, but that no claims is only recognised in the future by Direct Line. It's a big big mess car insurance, but after the first couple of years providing you don't crash it starts dropping and by the time your 21, it drops big time, so you can upgrade to a Chavalier Cavalier then!!

Just seems a real micky take etc as dont ask if had previous driving experienece  like with alot of people on here had experience with large machinery all done on no claims etc..

But i wouldnt like your insurance bill luke thats for sure  :D :D I have looked at going on a parents insurance but with insurance companys parents are with they were asking just as much really it was scary :o :o

But as you say the longer you are driving for the better it gets each year unless you claim  :D :D  want to go up to a L200 or similar in a few years the novas a cheap car to get me through the expensive years really and at least theres a CD player in it worth ?300 :D :D

Shop about, I know this sounds silly mate, but Sheilas Wheels insure blokes too and they're known to be cheap, just keep shopping about as much as possible, but definately if you can go on your parents policy for the first couple of years. All insurance companies (well 99%) do a 10% online discount anyway.

Shop about, I know this sounds silly mate, but Sheilas Wheels insure blokes too and they're known to be cheap, just keep shopping about as much as possible, but definately if you can go on your parents policy for the first couple of years. All insurance companies (well 99%) do a 10% online discount anyway.

Cheers for the advice mate and will very much look into it all  ;)

But as with most things like you say best bet is to shop about a far bit

So did I miss it Mart... what happened... is the wedding still on.... do I need to buy a new hat.. or re-write my speech....  ;D

Oh... and Phoawr... is that you Pops...  >:(

:D :D......Yes Marky the wedding is still on but only once I get a chance to take these pictures for you...... :-[

Best change a couple of names around so we're not confusing anyone in the speech......Might cause a riot...... :D :D ;)

What annoyed me...

Bloody "put it together yourself furniture"...  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( Oooo it makes my blood boil... oh and "her in doors"...

you gonna do that yet

you gonna

you doing that cabinet

you gonna make that today or tomorrow

huh.. don't bother then... I'll do it myeslf

Yeah right  >:( - well don't let me stop you  >:(

Oooo... sorry... rant over..  :-[