What really annoyed you today

sorry to hear that mate, hope he gets well again soon

should be ok, gotta go to Papworth and have a dye injected for showing up under xray i assume to look at??.....but the smell of the guy next door and the fact the heating was on....uuuuuuuurgh >:( >:(

should be ok, gotta go to Papworth and have a dye injected for showing up under xray i assume to look at??.....but the smell of the guy next door and the fact the heating was on....uuuuuuuurgh >:( >:(

that dye thing is weird, i have had that done,good to hear that they think he'll be ok though mate

getting to ivybridge to deliver feed to find the center bearing on the drive shaft has destroyed it's self , took 4.5 hrs to get it sorted & after being towed to plymouth volvo, i had a plesant surprise to find a VW golf 1800tdi , air con , cruise control,etc ,etc,etc,waiting for me to drive back to the yard in , oh darn did i really forget my yard key in the lorry ? ah well i'll have to drive this little beauty the rest of the weekend  ;);D how annoying  :D :D :D

getting to ivybridge to deliver feed to find the center bearing on the drive shaft has destroyed it's self , took 4.5 hrs to get it sorted & after being towed to plymouth volvo, i had a plesant surprise to find a VW golf 1800tdi , air con , cruise control,etc ,etc,etc,waiting for me to drive back to the yard in , oh darn did i really forget my yard key in the lorry ? ah well i'll have to drive this little beauty the rest of the weekend  ;);D

sould have given me a ring mate, they are about 5 mins up the road from me, by b&q aint they

Got into my van at work only to discover that during the week it had been driven up the farm track at such speed the exhaust had fallen off and now makes more noise than a Boeing 747 plus the fact the radio needs the code entered into it and no-one knows what it is...... >:( >:(>:(;)

Got into my van at work only to discover that during the week it had been driven up the farm track at such speed the exhaust had fallen off and now makes more noise than a Boeing 747 plus the fact the radio needs the code entered into it and no-one knows what it is...... >:( >:(>:(;)

you tried 1234  :D

Some ---- (Ladies front bottom) namely helmark18 from somewhere in America, sent me  a spoof E mail to my E bay account. >:(  It looked ok but asked a stupid and confusing question, and not having seen one before, I clicked on the link and nothing happened. I clicked on the Item number and it asked me to sign in, again it all looked ok so I went ahead. It said the message originated from E bay but when I checked my mail in "My E bay"; there was no message. I had inadvertantly opened my computer to them to access all my account information. :-[  Luckily I have no bank or credit card details held on my computer. ;D

This morning I got another saying he wanted to be put on my preferred bidders list and wanted my paypal account details so he could make payments immediately for stuff he bought.  >:( I don't sell on E bay and don't have a paypal account so he didn't get very far with that one. ;D

I go to log into "My E bay" this morning and I started typing in my user name and under it is another name.  >:( Yeah, you've guessed it----- helmark18. What an a***hole.  >:( I've changed all my passwords today so he can whistle up his dirtbox for access to my account. Hopefully I wont fall for that again. :-[

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT AN E MAIL ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS, FIRST CHECK MY MESSAGES IN MY E BAY. IF ITS NOT THERE THE MESSAGE IS A FAKE. FORWARD IT TO spoof@ebay.com. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CLICK ON THE LINK AND DO NOT ALTER OR ATTACH ANYTHING TO IT AS E BAYS FRAUD TEAM CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH AN ALTERED MESSAGE ;)

Tried having a tinker at one of my lanwmowers to see if it would run, when I went to check the oil level there gasoline mixed with oil crankcase  >:( Wonder how it got there??  :-\

Some ---- (Ladies front bottom) namely helmark18 from somewhere in America, sent me  a spoof E mail to my E bay account. >:(  It looked ok but asked a stupid and confusing question, and not having seen one before, I clicked on the link and nothing happened. I clicked on the Item number and it asked me to sign in, again it all looked ok so I went ahead. It said the message originated from E bay but when I checked my mail in "My E bay"; there was no message. I had inadvertantly opened my computer to them to access all my account information. :-[  Luckily I have no bank or credit card details held on my computer. ;D

This morning I got another saying he wanted to be put on my preferred bidders list and wanted my paypal account details so he could make payments immediately for stuff he bought.  >:( I don't sell on E bay and don't have a paypal account so he didn't get very far with that one. ;D

I go to log into "My E bay" this morning and I started typing in my user name and under it is another name.  >:( Yeah, you've guessed it----- helmark18. What an a***hole.  >:( I've changed all my passwords today so he can whistle up his dirtbox for access to my account. Hopefully I wont fall for that again. :-[

IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBT ABOUT AN E MAIL ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS, FIRST CHECK MY MESSAGES IN MY E BAY. IF ITS NOT THERE THE MESSAGE IS A FAKE. FORWARD IT TO spoof@ebay.com. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES CLICK ON THE LINK AND DO NOT ALTER OR ATTACH ANYTHING TO IT AS E BAYS FRAUD TEAM CANNOT DO ANYTHING WITH AN ALTERED MESSAGE ;)

thats a bu@@er >:( >:(>:(, i'm always getting those and never click on any, no offence but i dont understand why people do??. I've never sold anything on ebay and they always relate to someone wanting to buy stuff from me or an item i'm supposed to be selling!...you can see where the link goes by hovering your mouse over it

Tried having a tinker at one of my lanwmowers to see if it would run, when I went to check the oil level there gasoline mixed with oil crankcase  >:( Wonder how it got there??  :-\

Wouldn't worry too much about it if I were you. Just change the engine oil and try starting it. If it runs ok, make sure when you turn it off that you turn off the fuel tap if it has one.  ::) It may be that the carburettor float, shut off jet has allowed fuel past it when it's been standing. Only needs a minute amount of dirt under it to make it leak. If its a carburettor with a diaphragm to control fuel flow , ie like a chainsaw type carb, then the same applies or the diaphragm may be leaking.

This sort of thing isn't unexpected with a machine that has been standing. ::)  I'll give you 10/10 for checking it though. Most people don't bother and wreck their engine. P.S. I amongst other things am a trained mechanic so trust me, 8);)

Actually it annoyed me yesterday, but I'm still annoyed about it today >:(. Went shopping in Brighton and couldn't get to our usual car park so we went into an NCP one in North street. Q'd for ages to get in and only just had enough headroom for my Ulysse to get in.

Went shopping, had a great time, eyed up the totty, :P  had a Mc Donalds  :) and went back to the car park. Car park pay machine took credit cards to pay. :) Just as bloomin well, we'd been there less than three hours and the machine said   amount owing, NINE POUNDS TEN COTTON PICKIN PENCE. :o :o >:( >:( I was jolly cross. What a rip off; I only wanted to park there, not buy the bl**dy place. >:( >:( 

Actually it annoyed me yesterday, but I'm still annoyed about it today >:(. Went shopping in Brighton and couldn't get to our usual car park so we went into an NCP one in North street. Q'd for ages to get in and only just had enough headroom for my Ulysse to get in.

Went shopping, had a great time, eyed up the totty, :P  had a Mc Donalds  :) and went back to the car park. Car park pay machine took credit cards to pay. :) Just as friggin well, we'd been there less than three hours and the machine said   amount owing, NINE POUNDS TEN F'KIN PENCE. :o :o >:( >:( I was jolly cross. What a rip off; I only wanted to park there, not buy the bl**dy place. >:( >:( 

i think the carpark at Chaplefields in Norwich is similar price to that :-\...or was, i remember having to pay over ?7 for a few hours.....park and ride now ;)

parking in brighton a ripoff any day

my annouanc is the  bl***y rabbits in my garden

gun ready

for you animal lovers i dont mind one or two but there was 8 this morning ::)

Damned wascally wabbits, hope you're a good shot ::);D:D :D ;)

Damned wascally wabbits, hope you're a good shot ::);D:D :D ;)

Good time of year for it.....yesterday the local Pub Landlord rung asking if he could walk the hedge-rows with his young lad, to which I said I'd put him onto some......20 minuetes later, lets say we couldn't carry any more! Never known it like that! :o:-???

It's raining this morning so the builders aren't coming again! My garden looks like the Somme Battlefield!

Also finding out I've put 4 pounds back on. Must be all the Beer, Toffee and Chocolate this week! :D :D

parking in brighton a ripoff any day

my annouanc is the  bl***y rabbits in my garden

gun ready

for you animal lovers i dont mind one or two but there was 8 this morning ::)

Myxymatosis has moved in here big-time. Overrrun with them during the winter but now virtually gone. Only ones left are round the houses, not part of the farm :)