What really annoyed you today

This!!!!!!! >:( >:(>:( >:(

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=132farmimplements&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

Recieve no contact from them no ask where it is, just look on there and see this today. Have messaged him about it, do people realise that it is not always easy to get to the post office all the time ???

This!!!!!!! >:( >:(>:( >:(

http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=132farmimplements&ftab=AllFeedback&sspagename=STRK:ME:UFS

Recieve no contact from them no ask where it is, just look on there and see this today. Have messaged him about it, do people realise that it is not always easy to get to the post office all the time ???

thats just out of order from him gav.

thats just out of order from him gav.

My thoughts exactly, I know he's a new member on there but even so, most people would contact the seller first. Even if I could have posted it on the 13th there's no guarantee it would be there on the 18th, standard parcels is 5-7 days anyway ::)

My thoughts exactly, I know he's a new member on there but even so, most people would contact the seller first. Even if I could have posted it on the 13th there's no guarantee it would be there on the 18th, standard parcels is 5-7 days anyway ::)

what a muppet! >:( >:(>:(

just got a txt from the agency I WORKED for saying they are laying me off, couldn't even ring me to let me know, bunch of mucking tankers >:( >:(>:( >:(

thats not on, they should have the decency to call you >:( >:(>:(

No Gav .. i wasn't asking, im telling  :D Take her before i end up removing her eyes   >:(  :D

I don't want her! You're lucky she doesn't remove parts from your body the amount you fool around ::):D :D ;)