What really annoyed you today

i aint to bother to be honest, konw exactly her sizes so i can buy if i see something, got to know thses things aint ya, as a man, just incase something catches ya eyes whilst out at work

Oh dear :D :D

We can only imagine what goes on in the Pullen household :D :D

what the hells going on here then, womens underwear, ,you two girls are gonna have to be carefull here, our young super hero mart(nh2) will get all embarrased with talk like this :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D,and simon to mind you

Hey now - We two girls didn't start this it all started with a picture

See below

Just for you men

There are two principles involved in choosing underwear and it is not price-related.  It is a case of looking smaller in some areas and larger in other so a lot of women (and men for that matter) beleive if they squeeze into a size smaller they must BE smaller.  The exception is in the bra region when squeezing into a smaller size means they look larger. 

Convoluted logic but there it is but as the man on the advert says "It doesn't work that way"

firstly somethings come up and i can no longer take my hols and head off to Spalding, >:( >:( and have realised the dates of toytrac and penrith and cant make any of them due to work commitments. :'( :'(

Spent most of the day trying to find dry straw to bale, only to find that for some reason the baler wont put net on the bales when going against the wind, ??? had to bale one way for the short time i was baling very annoying and then i noticed the straw up on the hill has blown all over the field.

one of those days you wish you'd stayed in bed

dam post office found out they have changed there pick up times at the local sorting office for parcel collections now, to a 1 of 0700 - 14.00 ,they used to have a 17.00 - 20.00 to for people that work, ,done after the pay rise they got recently to cut costs, ,was amazing how many people were complaining that they worked and had to get there very early, when i did the same i was told, "well your here now aint ya"

hence the complaint e-mial just come off to the office

dam post office found out they have changed there pick up times at the local sorting office for parcel collections now, to a 1 of 0700 - 14.00 ,they used to have a 17.00 - 20.00 to for people that work, ,done after the pay rise they got recently to cut costs, ,was amazing how many people were complaining that they worked and had to get there very early, when i did the same i was told, "well your here now aint ya"

hence the complaint e-mial just come off to the office

Just read the other day that the Royal Mail made a ?1 million loss last year... is it any wonder with the service some (there are obviously exceptions, and I have some wonderful posties in my area) of them offer - and how can you justify demanding a pay rise when you're company is struggling anyway :-\

Just read the other day that the Royal Mail made a ?1 million loss last year... is it any wonder with the service some (there are obviously exceptions, and I have some wonderful posties in my area) of them offer - and how can you justify demanding a pay rise when you're company is struggling anyway :-\

I think the same as you (whoever you are  ::)), and with the amount of on-line purchases made these days you would expect business to be booming for the post office......

I think the same as you (whoever you are  ::)), and with the amount of on-line purchases made these days you would expect business to be booming for the post office......

My husband was a postman until 6 weeks ago.  Having spent over 20 years in the service he resigned and walked out on a monday morning at 6:30am 

It is more complicated than just a pay rise I assure you.