What really annoyed you today

my other half say's put brown paper down and run a heated iron over the brown paper and it should work as the resin will stick to the paper (do a small patch at a time)  :-\

that works with wax but i would have thought it would just let the resin run further into the carpet as it gets hot, ????

gav next time use a tray, i have saved several near misses from doing that

oh 1 last thing get the tools out, looks like your laying more laminate or a new carpet mate

that works with wax but i would have thought it would just let the resin run further into the carpet as it gets hot, ????

gav next time use a tray, i have saved several near misses from doing that

oh 1 last thing get the tools out, looks like your laying more laminate or a new carpet mate

Iron wouldn't shift it :-\

I'll know for next time...Mum hasn't killed me so I live to cast another day :D :D

I haven't finished the skirting boards on the last one yet ::)

Iron wouldn't shift it :-\

I'll know for next time...Mum hasn't killed me so I live to cast another day :D :D

I haven't finished the skirting boards on the last one yet ::)

watch it the Gavvers, someone may think you should get a numpty for that!

couldnt find much on google :-\ :-\

what annoyed me yesterday was a white van man that overtook me while carting straw and swung in in front of me causing me to slam on breaks, he then drove for about half a mile doing 5 mile's per hour he was so close i couldnt read his number plate or phone number. but now have his number time for revenge ;D

what annoyed me yesterday was a white van man that overtook me while carting straw and swung in in front of me causing me to slam on breaks, he then drove for about half a mile doing 5 mile's per hour he was so close i couldnt read his number plate or phone number. but now have his number time for revenge ;D

I REALLY love those people who can't wait to get in front and then slow right down.  Why overtake in the first place? 

Awaiting the revenge story with anticipation!

the mother in law, she say's I'm in the wrong because I wont take her shopping friday and then to the market saturday, and then take her out to somewhere I wont go every sunday, even had the blooming cheek to say I can stay in the car at the place on sundays. She cant see that I'm not there to be a taxi for her and theres things I want to do at the weekend.  >:( >:(>:(

I think could try harder and would do OK if he concentrated sums it up better Marky! :-\

Kids will never concentrate or get work done all the time they are sitting in groups working together.

When they bring back the individual or paired desks (Flip lid type), and have all the children facing the front of the class sitting in silence and actually being taught by teachers; rather than given worksheets to fill in; then you will get children to concentrate and learn things properly.......Gaaasp. pass me the oxygen.  ;):D