What really annoyed you today

nicked in a panda speeding, well what more can we say kev, bad boy, lunch time was it???

No I was on a job- had passengers, but not one that my bosses (bastards) considered a legitimate use of the Police exemption!

for me, went out the shed to do a few bits when i got home, managed to break 3 of my fine 1mm and smaller drill bits,while making the tip mech for the 35x loader  and them realsied that the red paint had run down the rams when i touched the tops up , so when i went to lower it  they broke off

cant fix either tilll i get new drill bits from town

for me, went out the shed to do a few bits when i got home, managed to break 3 of my fine 1mm and smaller drill bits,while making the tip mech for the 35x loader  and them realsied that the red paint had run down the rams when i touched the tops up , so when i went to lower it  they broke off

cant fix either tilll i get new drill bits from town

Oh bloody hell Sean.... thats a bum deal mate....  >:( - Thats the sort of thing that happens to me normally  :'(

Hey ho mate... chin up... and get some more bits as soon as you can then  ;)

Oh bloody hell Sean.... thats a bum deal mate....  >:( - Thats the sort of thing that happens to me normally  :'(

Hey ho mate... chin up... and get some more bits as soon as you can then  ;)

yeah can see a visit tommorrow with the beacon and hazzard lights , blue arrow out back, get away with 10 mins mobile works like that

had to go to hospital today on the bus i got there 30mins early and was seen straightaway normaly its a hour wait so any way got back to the bus stop and had to wait for a hour in the rain i was not happy  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Already short staffed due to illness, with orders building up, I had to spend 5 hours (in the drizzle) putting new roof felt on my 8 yr old shed as the gales on Sunday tore off the p**s-poor (thin) felt that the manufacturer fitted when new,..... penny-pinchin' ***tards.  >:(

Thats not bad by todays standards

this afternoon was going away for cattle feed, renault overheated at the end of the road, changed the thermostat yesterday so something worse must be wrong. :'(

decided to take thr 7840 for feed, hooked up the trailer, went to reverse it and the brakes stuck on, bit of maintainance with a hammer and away i went.

about a 30 mile round trip for feed and nearly had one hand on horn and the other with extended middle finger the whole way due to the amount of abuse i was getting from other motorists, do these people not realise where their food comes from >:( oh and 2 cars nearly crashed into me as well. >:(