What really annoyed you today

left vista of for the mo here gav, got a brand new copy free with the pc, but that had xp on, everything runs ok, heard numerous reports about vista ,

It was Vista or nothing with all the laptops I looked at, I wanted XP but I couldn't get it >:( at least the Samsung printer driver installed ok on it :)

mmm i guess now they have sort of ironed out any glitches ,will prob install it at some point, my new office suit apparently runs better with vista

Don't bet on it :-\

It's allright as long as you don't want to use older software or hardware and some new stuff

There has been a lot of demand for downgrades from vista to xp recently and microsoft has had to give in

What annoyed me today...

Traffic... I ALWAYS seem to get stuck in it  :'( :'( nearly 2.5 hours home from Bicester.... should be 1 hour 20 mins tops  :'( :'( :'(

Well you obviousely went the wrong way then

It's allright as long as you don't want to use older software or hardware and some new stuff

There has been a lot of demand for downgrades from vista to xp recently and microsoft has had to give in

i know works not using it, all new lappys are being built with xp  

True - some of my older programs have minor glitches (currently improving with updates) and one program I had to buy the latest version as upgrades were not being offered and THAT cost me another ?400.

I, unfortunately, had no choice in the matter as I test software and needed a Vista machine.  I have to say Vista is beginning to improve and my boot up is now matching my XP laptop for speed.

the morrons that go around in their cars with their FOG lights on cant see brake lights that well and have to break late :( :(
I'm totally with you on that Steve. I think I have got that compulsive disorder thing when it comes to foglights, not only do I flash the cretins I also swerve over the white line at them. . . Speed seems to be the only motoring offence where anything is done these days. Dodgy lights, misuse of hazards and fogs, parking, lack of indicator usage. . . the list of offences long forgotten gets longer and longer. >:(

I'm totally with you on that Steve. I think I have got that compulsive disorder thing when it comes to foglights, not only do I flash the cretins I also swerve over the white line at them. . . Speed seems to be the only motoring offence where anything is done these days. Dodgy lights, misuse of hazards and fogs, parking, lack of indicator usage. . . the list of offences long forgotten gets longer and longer. >:(

This bugs me the most as times many I am stood waiting to cross the road and don't because I never know which way the silly *&^#*@&^ are going !!! 

Usually if I see a new car and they don't indicate when they turn I shout out "you should take that car back and get the indicators fixed" :D :D :D

the morrons that go around in their cars with their FOG lights on cant see brake lights that well and have to break late  :( :(

I understand front fog lights are illegal when the visibility was more than 20 yards.  It is amazing how many cars seem to have them wired to their main lights - self fitted perhaps?

They are a damn menace when the road is wet!

I understand front fog lights are illegal when the visibility was more than 20 yards.  It is amazing how many cars seem to have them wired to their main lights - self fitted perhaps?

They are a damn menace when the road is wet!

The Highway code unfortunatley says when visibility is less than 100m!! Nice offence though!! Easy Fixed Penalty and points on licence! Like shelling peas! :D :D

from the highway code fog lights should only be used ir visabilaty fall below 100 yard :( :(

Yep - and also you should have your fronts on when at the front of a line of traffic and your rear on if you are the last car in that line, those inbetween shouldn't have them on unless in extreme circumstances. Coupled to this, the rear foglight should be independant of other lights so long as at least sidelights are illuminated, the fronts should only work with dip beam, self extinguishing when switching to sidelights or main beam. So the mere fact you can have them on with just sidelights is a fault with the manufacturers. ... Christ, being on this osapbox is the tallest I have ever been, it's a bigun!!!  :D :D :D