What really annoyed you today

:-[

Look... all Dr Marky Ferguson is trying to point out is that medically... that little tuggie just has to be pulled... right now in Tris's body a war is being raged... his brain is gradually building up the overwhelming desire to find out just how much that little tiny tuggie is going to hurt when it's ripped from the side of his nailbed..

So I say... do't fight it Trissle... just pucker up... get them teeth latched on to the litle critter and wind up the pressue on him until he gives  >:(

Well for starters ?1450 for crown wheel pinnion and planet gear assembly and sundries for one of our beford dumper axles :(. And to top it all off one of our tipper transits 04 plate burst into flames for no apparent reason,totaled before the fire brigade finished it of completely.   .........still theres always tommorow eh. :)

The voices met. ... for the first time the voices saw the vision of eachother. ... Souls, defiant in their cause.. .. larger than any force. .. standing forth in gales, standing dry in storms and reflecting the beating sun in drought. .... their strength stood proud. .... drawn for the battle that would truelly define one winner. ..

GOOD versus EVIL

Battle commenced and Good struck the first blow " Do not listen to the Evil voice" she said "Have faith in yourself and for all others near you. Striking pain into yourself by biting off the tuggie will cause you to come down on others with a wrath unfelt before - your knees will collide with the desk.. . your face - contorted in a slow motion picture of a multitude of looks of fear, anguish, pain. ... others will hear you swear for miles in all directions. .. .You must keep at bay the Evil voices and allow your inner harmony and peace to heal your tuggie as nature would want. .. "

Evil. .. the voice of all things sinister stood aloft the frightened Good. .. puffed out his mountain sized chest and began his war mongering attack.. .

"Bight it ya *****, go on. ... be man my son. ..

BITE                     

THE                   

TUGGIE.

Don't curl up like a withered daffodil. .. get on with the job ya great big wimp. Just sink your teeth into that puny bit of skin look up and pull it with all your might!! Dr Marky is the Big Dom. .. what he says goes. Listen up *****, BITE THE TUGGIE OFF!!!! So what if you swear. .. so what if others hear you. .. they'll know. ... . they'll know my son that you, listened to the voice of Evil and he lead you down the path of strength.

So do it, bite the tuggie!!

Word Up"

The voices met. ... for the first time the voices saw the vision of eachother. ... Souls, defiant in their cause.. .. larger than any force. .. standing forth in gales, standing dry in storms and reflecting the beating sun in drought. .... their strength stood proud. .... drawn for the battle that would truelly define one winner. ..

GOOD versus EVIL

Battle commenced and Good struck the first blow " Do not listen to the Evil voice" she said "Have faith in yourself and for all others near you. Striking pain into yourself by biting off the tuggie will cause you to come down on others with a wrath unfelt before - your knees will collide with the desk.. . your face - contorted in a slow motion picture of a multitude of loks of fear, anguish, pain. ... others will hear you swear for miles in all directions. .. .You must keep at bay the Evil voices and allow your inner harmony and peace to heal your tuggie as nature would want. .. "

Evil. .. the voice of all things sinister stood aloft the frightened Good. .. puffed out his mountain sized chest and began his war mongering attack.. .

"Bight it ya *****, go on. ... be man my son. ..

BITE                     

THE                   

TUGGIE.

Don't curl up like a withered daffodil. .. get on with the job ya great big wimp. Just sink your teeth into that puny bit of skin look up and pull with all your might!! Dr Marky is the Big Dom. .. what he says goes. Listen up *****, BITE THE TUGGIE OFF!!!! So what if you swear. .. so what if others hear you. .. they'll know. ... . they'll know my son that you, listened to the voice of Evil and he lead you down the path of strength.

So do it, bite the tuggie!!

Word Up"

Oh for goodness sake... just do something with it Tris... grief Tracy must be a patient woman :D

Hang on....

I'm having second thoughts about this one Trissy....

Having read up in my medical journals under T for Tuggie... I was shocked to read you COULD POTENTIALLY run the risk of a bacterial infection... and develop...

cue the music... darken the lights....

A Whitlow...  :o :o :o

This could... if left untreated.... cause a blood infection... of the streptolococal variety... attack the meneges and cause permenant paralysis... or worse... DEATH  :o :o :o :o

Ah.... sod it... go for it mate... what have you got to loose...  ???

Im awake!! I did it!! I CHEWED THE TUGGIE AND SURVIVED. Whoop Whoop.

Tonight I'm gonna party like its 1999!! God bless you Prince. :D

It's not over yet Trissy... infection could set in at any time in the next two weeks  :o :o :o :o - be on guard.... it will start with a red sore spot in "tuggie ground zero"... becoming increasingly sore... moving up the didget.. spreading to the hand... up the arm and POW...

Ooooo not nice... but hey.... like I said yesterday... what have you got to loose....

On the plus side.... MOST bugs can be fended off with modern antibiotics... with the exception of MRSA, VRSA and Clostridium Dificile of course...

Good luck... and keep us posted while you still have the use of both hands on the keyboard  ;D

I did mate, it was like being in a straight jacket at a 1/32 auction. Unable to stop the sale of my wordly model collection. If it wasn't for the mini skirt wearing Britains chicken feeder girl I don't think I'd have come round. Something else annoyed me last night. My mate has something in his yard I want. . . A K plate 3350 off a Gloucestershire arable farm. 40k, High Lift, Platform Step Model!!!! I ticks all my boxes. He wants money for it though, that's well out of order that is!!