What really annoyed you today

lost my bus ticket in town so had to buy another to get home, and missed out on a uh claas rake for 29 quid mainly as it was broken in 3 places, would have got it to pull apart to a 2 twril version, but the guy wouldnt shift on the price

What you doing taking a bus Sean there for young people poor people and old people  ;) ;) ;D ;D

that really boosts his confidence for his resit  :D :D :D :D

Don't worry Murray he knows i'm only joking  ;) ;) ;)::) ::)

got up at 6:45 left to go to larne docks at 8:15. we got to larne on time and all. turned out the P+O ferry to cairnryan was delayed big time because all last nights weather!! so we didnt know wether to go home or just catch the 12:30 ferry (means having to wait 3.5hours)... so eventualy we decided to catch the ferry over, though we would miss the match but at least we could still go to the hotel :-\ so we were waiting in the docks rest stop place and an announcement was made, DELAYED ANOTHER HOUR so then the leaders decided to just go home!! 70 quid down the drain!! >:( >:(

the wind , in side door handle on my car came off , 125 ft of mums garden panel fence blown down and snaped the 3x3 posts off. >:( >:( oh the boiler got a service 2 weeks ago and has not worked right since, now don't work at all >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( and a **** over took us in the wifes festa and put a bit chip in the wind screen. :'( :'( :'( think i'm going to stay in bed tomorrow.

oh no kev really, bet the entire office was shocked at that one :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I've had more people ring me up today for a chat then ever before. People I haven't spoken to for ages. Must be because it was down force wide!!! :D :D :D