What really annoyed you today

wow i have never spoken to a policemen  :D :D other than in town and stuff not that i ever get in trouble  :D :D :D

technically your not now!!!, your posting messages for him! :D :D :D::)

my usual supplier hasnt got the CD in i want....found one in Belfast but trying to get little bro to get it off his mate who is signed up to Armins record label ;D ;D ;D....prob end up buying it from the shop in Belfast :D :D :D::)

cowboy plummers >:( >:( had one in to fix a leaking pipe and he ended breaking the stopc0ck and flooding the place and wreaking a whole load of my tractor boxes, then he had the cheak to try and charge us till I told him he'll be getting a bill to replace the damaged items because he's a cowboy >:( >:(

?60 fine and three points 41 in a 30 i swear my speedo's out on my truck  ::) ::):o :o

I always find Somerset seems to be full of speed limits 20,30,40 & 50 just about on every bit of road . Is this the first time you been done??

?60 fine and three points 41 in a 30 i swear my speedo's out on my truck  ::) ::):o :o

the only county i always slow down for somerset, the driving instructor i had did advanced training for them, that was 19 years ago and he told e ten they are tough on speeding, mind you devon and cornwall are now to

I always find Somerset seems to be full of speed limits 20,30,40 & 50 just about on every bit of road . Is this the first time you been done??

No i was on 9 a few years back all three come in the space of 4 months so had to drive carefull and hope i didn't get anymore but its a good just i've got a mum and a sister  ;) ; just got clean again and now another 3  :'( :'(

the only county i always slow down for somerset, the driving instructor i had did advanced training for them, that was 19 years ago and he told e ten they are tough on speeding, mind you devon and cornwall are now to

i think they just dislike motorists in general  >:( >:(

How were you caught Simon? Camera, Radar or Police car speedo?

Moblie car jobbe  >:( >:(>:( and i always slow down were i got caught and drive at 30 mph but it hadn't been there for months and the 1 day i forgot i got done  :'( :'(