What really annoyed you today

where's the link i can't find it  ::) ::) :'(

After you click on an item and are looking at that item page, look underneath the catergory details (above the items title) and it says 'go to previous version of item page' - it'll change it all back for you then sweetie :-*

Same for me Sue.. I always click my ebay... and I've never noticed it any different  :-\

Likewise, I saw this odd new layout, went into my ebay and after that it all seemed 'normal and as it should be'. Humbug...

The button is next to the revert to old layout - it's labelled 'switch to new version of this page' :)

Very Strange but I have no such option in My Ebay However if I go to Ebay home page directly from the address bar I get a pane with the earliest ending watched items but clicking on "see all items" I am back to the old layout.  Perhaps it is different if you are selling?  ???

Mysteries are to be solved.

went to leave the office at 1710 and drove off thinking its hard to steer right, reversed back and realised i had a flat, got it changed but noticed a screw in the tyre >:( >:(>:(, gonna complain to the office manager tomorrow so she can moan at the builders, may not be them but i did remove a cable clip from the car park as well which would prob be in my other wheel! :D :D >:( >:(>:(.....look for a new tyre tomorrow >:(::)

hate that ben, we stopped in do it all's carpark today while waiting for the t lights guy to arrive, found 3 screws on the deck 2 of which where right under my mates tyres, ok its the van, but still wrong, wonder why they cant sweep it each day with say a sweeper and say magnet, 

its in the middle ish towards the inside, it should be repairable (i'll get a pic as i cant remember), last time it was there though i was told there not allowed to repair it any more :-\ :-\

Bad luck mate.. had one myself recently... a screw that is...

In my tyre... don't be saucy...

Luckily... in the middle diddle of the tread... so repairable.. is yours in the middle or near the side wall mate ???

That happened to me too... that time when I didn't notice I had a flat tyre cos the radio was a bit loud (and Simon took the p*ss for ages ::))... anyway a screw and no problem to fix :)