What really annoyed you today

What annoyed me...

One of the drivers... He didn't show for work... for the second time  >:(

When he EVENTUALLY answered his phone.... which was ringing and ringing... his excuse was as follows...

"I got caught up North and my phone didn't work so I had no way of contacting you"

So... they don't have phones 'up North' then apparently.... Must be a bummer to communicate with your friends and family if you live past Peterborough.

Needless to say he is now an X employee  ;D

What annoyed me...

One of the drivers... He didn't show for work... for the second time  >:(

When he EVENTUALLY answered his phone.... which was ringing and ringing... his excuse was as follows...

"I got caught up North and my phone didn't work so I had no way of contacting you"

So... they don't have phones 'up North' then apparently.... Must be a bummer to communicate with your friends and family if you live past Peterborough.

Needless to say he is now an X employee  ;D

Can I come and work for you Marky....

what annoyed me... they didn't ring me to tell me they don't need me to drive this afternoon (boyfriend told me fortunately)

and Paypal operative who didn't speak or understand English >:(

Julies friend....

just sent her a text asking about how much her dress was and then gong on how she went to London and found one she liked but its expensive so she is gonna check the internet.....blah blah blah.....she's one of those 'i have to be better than you types'....little does she know her fiance has been playing around more than she thinks!....and she's to stupid to dump him after the last few episodes! :D :D :D :D

Marky, its the one you fancied at the wedding ::) ::)