What really annoyed you today

something in the rear window that i think used to be on the underside of my car :D :D

i wonder who will be under his car today looking then,mind you might pay to see if tris logs on first,and complains about having his rig run over by some boy racer in a golf first,save getting dirty

Everything went wrong this morning:

1 = Got woke up by an ambulance at half six  >:(

2 = dropped the milk lid and couldn't find it

3 = broke the toaster (sparks were emitted accompanied by a sharp burnt smell, best to put it back in the cupboard and be quiet)

4 = No butter left, had to get a new one out that was rock hard

5 = spilt some hot tea on me then moved suddenly because it hurt and then spilt some more  ::)

6 = dropped the biscuit in, then fished it out with a spoon, then when you drink the last lot of tea it's like drinking gravel  ::)

7 = Computer kept disconnecting off the internet

8 = Computer won't detect my phone

9 = My media player persists to choose crap songs (it's on random) although I can't beat Scott listening to S club juniours  :D :D

Apart from that, lovely day  ::) 

Everything went wrong this morning:

1 = Got woke up by an ambulance at half six  >:(

2 = dropped the milk lid and couldn't find it

3 = broke the toaster (sparks were emitted accompanied by a sharp burnt smell, best to put it back in the cupboard and be quiet)

4 = No butter left, had to get a new one out that was rock hard

5 = spilt some hot tea on me then moved suddenly because it hurt and then spilt some more  ::)

6 = dropped the biscuit in, then fished it out with a spoon, then when you drink the last lot of tea it's like drinking gravel  ::)

7 = Computer kept disconnecting off the internet

8 = Computer won't detect my phone

9 = My media player persists to choose crap songs (it's on random) although I can't beat Scott listening to S club juniours  :D :D

Apart from that, lovely day  ::) 

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Glad you are having a good day Luke  :D :D :D :D

Pay no attention to young Mr Flowerbra. He hasn't had his pills today.

I was listening to it to make sure it was ok before I burned it to a cd for a sick friend

:D :D :D :D

I don't know the things people drag up to get out of things, the old sick friend routine this time hey  ::):D :D :D :D ;)

No ol,  ;)

Surprised you aint used it yet :D :D

He has, listens to all their songs :D

Just making sure it's ok after 100 listens before giving it to his sick friend  :D

I don't know the things people drag up to get out of things, the old sick friend routine this time hey  ::):D :D :D :D ;)

Terrible isn't it Gav, thing is after that he listened to 5ive  :D :D ;)