What really annoyed you today

Someone on ebayer sending me a unsent item strike only 2days after i sent him and email saying it was posted,Then the next day he sent me an email saying it wasnt there and i said give it till monday if it isnt there i will sort somthing out ggrrrrr ::)

Someone on ebayer sending me a unsent item strike only 2days after i sent him and email saying it was posted,Then the next day he sent me an email saying it wasnt there and i said give it till monday if it isnt there i will sort somthing out ggrrrrr ::)

I often think what a 'rod for our own back' eBay has made for us - the customer service standards expected are so high they're sometimes unobtainable. :-\

Name and shame the ebay member here Adam, helps us all know who to avoid then. I know myself and Udi both had problems with an ebay member acting like that last year >:(

its pharvey4376 ::) ::)  hope its not anyone on here  ;)

Changing wheel centres yesterday - Dad says I am full sure that this is the way they should go - all bolted up and bcak on and I knew it didn't look right so measured them properly - 4 inches out each side so 3/4 hour wasted.

He went off then and I did the 2 on my own in 30 minutes :D :D

The rain can't do any logs  >:( >:(>:( on the plus side my JD in a shed in the dry and the old MF 690 getting soaked outside  :D :D :D

MF wont rust though ;) ;) ;)::)

you sorted your JD out yet or is that something you have to do after the bank holiday??

What annoyed me today...2 things.

1 working on a bank holiday

2 if the above isnt bad enough, being out on the 6520 (chipped mind to 170hp  :-*) and Abbey 2000 tanker emptying customers septic tanks must be the finale  :-\

So you've basically had a sh1t day then Luke....... ::):D :D :D :D