What really annoyed you today

I don't doubt it Mark  :o :o :o :o ::) ::)

Stop editing my post as well Ferguson  >:( >:(:D :D

Sorry Mr Mc Donald... my bad  :-[

poor old Marky cant sand up to Simon m   :P :P

the rain annoyed me toaday if it was a bit dryer there may be silage

You just watch yourself mister... you are about my height and age for a fight pal  >:(:D :D :D

Spending all afternoon torso deep in man hole's and more than once having boss hold my feet trying to unblock piping in end after clearing few 100m's worth that had blocked with years of turkey muck getting down in them the last load piping had sunk so was waste time anyway >:( >:(>:(  By the end of it i was so wet coverd in silt and muck i was going blue from cold :(:D :D

Getting outbid on a sawbench don't know whether to put a higher bid in or no  :-\ :-\

my eyes were going tonight, left glasses at work and i thought that said sandwich  :D :D :D :D ::)

for me, having to go on the A14 to Fen Stanton >:( >:(.....bright side, some extra work for me so thats more model money ;D

my eyes were going tonight, left glasses at work and i thought that said sandwich  :D :D :D :D ::)

for me, having to go on the A14 to Fen Stanton >:( >:(.....bright side, some extra work for me so thats more model money ;D

:D :D :D :D

The countless times I've seen Simon bidding on a B.L.T and loosing out on the dying seconds  ::)

Honestly Holmes!!

some idiot ground works bloke that is doing ground work for the farm near me ,swearing like mad (the worse language i have EVER heard and i have heard some) ::)  and pulling a cement mixer driver out of the cab because to driver didnt here him say stop and he over filled the hole a bit  >:(::) ::)

some idiot ground works bloke that is doing ground work for the farm near me ,swearing like mad (the worse language i have EVER heard and i have heard some) ::)  and pulling a cement mixer driver out of the cab because to driver didnt here him say stop and he over filled the hole a bit  >:(::) ::)

welcome to the world of work ;)

My ister bringing over all her stuff to where I live to bring down home this evening - my Fiesta is packed to the rafters - and no thnaks no nothing - I feel like burning the lot of it >:( >:(>:(

Sour puss... grumpy face... that's what sisters are for... taking the p**s out of their brothers  ;D:D :D

Sour puss... grumpy face... that's what sisters are for... taking the p**s out of their brothers  ;D:D :D

Not any longer my car is out of action now if she wants to go anywhere ;D

I won't be taken for a fool - drop everything on my drive and then takes me an hour to rearrange in the boot - wasting my precious time - typical women >:( >:(