What really annoyed you today

no it just annoys me when there is a lot of rubbish being posted up, it is a farm toy forum

In which case you won't be mentioning your desire for a young farmers board again then will you, can't have it both ways ::) ::)

no it just annoys me when there is a lot of rubbish being posted up, it is a farm toy forum

Do we not have hear about your day... how people have cheesed you off... how you have been chasing girls etc etc.. have a look back through here before you become all 'high and mighty' young man  ;)

you know i realy dont care anymore, do what you's want

Seriously, if you dont care, why do you post in these topics if they have no relevance to you ???, you can avoid looking at them and just stick to ones you feel are important and you have an interest it, like the model farm sections etc.

your comment wasnt really thought out considering recent replies by yourself that others have now quoted!

anyway, this is the GD section. This is where other matters in life can be posted, not just related to Farm Toys and farming etc., that is the idea of this section, to keep it out of the other sections!

Seriously, if you dont care, why do you post in these topics if they have no relevance to you ???, you can avoid looking at them and just stick to ones you feel are important and you have an interest it, like the model farm sections etc.

your comment wasnt really thought out considering recent replies by yourself that others have now quoted!

anyway, this is the GD section. This is where other matters in life can be posted, not just related to Farm Toys and farming etc., that is the idea of this section, to keep it out of the other sections!

yes i agree , life isnt all about farm models, it would be a bit boring on here if the was NO where to just talk about genral stuff ;):)

Having to cut the remote throttle cable on the boat got the engine clear and started lifting it up when I spotted the throttle cable still attached with no tools but a hacksaw on the boat had to cut it  >:( >:( more expense. >:(

found out at work i need to go to the London office for 2 weeks to work there as they are busy....i got the short straw as i'm quiet, more experienced than 3 others, younger than 1 and not an associate like the other :D :D....cant wait! :( :( :(