What really annoyed you today

Water pipe bursting on the trough in the bullock shed over the weekend meaning we had to straw down the empty, clean shed to move them into so we can muck out the 4 feet deep straw to get to the trough supply pipe. Also it appears the vast majority of the herd now need vaccinating for liver fluke after the livers were rejected on the 12 we sent away last week because of it. Pipes also burst on the muck grab at 4.15pm, just made it to the hydraulic place before they closed, one of those days ::)

Water pipe bursting on the trough in the bullock shed over the weekend meaning we had to straw down the empty, clean shed to move them into so we can muck out the 4 feet deep straw to get to the trough supply pipe. Also it appears the vast majority of the herd now need vaccinating for liver fluke after the livers were rejected on the 12 we sent away last week because of it. Pipes also burst on the muck grab at 4.15pm, just made it to the hydraulic place before they closed, one of those days ::)

Know the feeling Gav......Always seems to be over the weekend it happens to eh...... >:(

Done that a couple times Blake last time was at 6:30 in the morning some of our sheep escaped led me a merry dance in heavy rain, slipped over several times went home soaking wet >:( >:(

Bl##dy sheep should all end up in the pot.

I think you need a quad Blake ;)

Quad hmmmmm  ::) ::)

you alright lad? :) :)

blimey out on the pull again blake  :D :D :D thought you could do better than that mate :D :D

didnt hurt yourself seriously then, just pride i take it

Yeah i was alright..

I had spend a good 25 min running after the one that broke out, kept taking off again. Then i fell and lay there a min, opened me eyes and seen her about 3 foot away from me  :D :D :D :D :D

The wheel bearing went in the Subaru yesterday  >:(, so it was quickly booked in to a local mechanic to be repaired. The guy doing the Discovery had still not touched it and hadn't even got a price yet  ::).

Anyway, today, I spoke to the guy doing the Subaru and he can't get the hub off, it's all seized up, so it's either extra labour to strip the suspension out from the other end, or he takes the lot off with the gas and we have to buy new parts, so either way it's going to be pricey.

I phoned the guy with the Disco who eventually came back to me with a price for that, seems like he may be a bit over the top in what he thinks it needs for the MOT, wants nearly 700 quid  :o

So today I have 4 cars, 3 of which are unusable, the S2 hasn't been MOT'd for a while so that one's out of the equation. The Subaru is T&T'd but can't be driven because the wheel will fall off, the Disco has no MOT and is going to cost a bloody fortune to get it done. And I've just been told the MOT is due on the Audi!

Mrs H is in the Audi and I've pinched the Freelander off the old man again, so it can't be tested this week.

So unless I can get something sorted, by Monday I'll have 4 cars on the drive, none of which are bloody roadworthy !!! And as if that lot isn't enough to sort out, I'm snowed under at work too :o::) :'( 

Still, worse things happen at sea :D

The wheel bearing went in the Subaru yesterday  >:(, so it was quickly booked in to a local mechanic to be repaired. The guy doing the Discovery had still not touched it and hadn't even got a price yet  ::).

Anyway, today, I spoke to the guy doing the Subaru and he can't get the hub off, it's all seized up, so it's either extra labour to strip the suspension out from the other end, or he takes the lot off with the gas and we have to buy new parts, so either way it's going to be pricey.

I phoned the guy with the Disco who eventually came back to me with a price for that, seems like he may be a bit over the top in what he thinks it needs for the MOT, wants nearly 700 quid  :o

So today I have 4 cars, 3 of which are unusable, the S2 hasn't been MOT'd for a while so that one's out of the equation. The Subaru is T&T'd but can't be driven because the wheel will fall off, the Disco has no MOT and is going to cost a bloody fortune to get it done. And I've just been told the MOT is due on the Audi!

Mrs H is in the Audi and I've pinched the Freelander off the old man again, so it can't be tested this week.

So unless I can get something sorted, by Monday I'll have 4 cars on the drive, none of which are bloody roadworthy !!! And as if that lot isn't enough to sort out, I'm snowed under at work too :o::) :'( 

Still, worse things happen at sea :D

4 cars! Are the really necessary ???

And splitting headache all day.

4 cars! Are the really necessary ???

And splitting headache all day.

It would appear that even 4 is not enough at the moment!!! You would have thought that even with 2 down, 2 would still go, but no, life isn't that simple. On the upside, I have had a call from the Subaru man to say he's got it all apart and it's going together in the morning..... And yes, I have had a headache all day!!!

Met matey on a narrow lane CB convo goes  ::)

Me - F**K nah thats tight won't make that Rob

Rob - We can only try

Me - Hang on my mirrors scraping along your trailer let me fold it in

Rob pauses, and edges foward slowly with my door open

Me - Wow wow wow

SMASH  ::)

Not nice being showered with that much glass, manged to raise my arm up as I could see what was gonna happen, new phone fell out off the holder attached to the window and rolled about on the floor, scratched that bugger to hell  :-\

Had to drive like it for another 4 hours, fed up with listening to 20 series exhaust baffles as well now  :-\

Mind you I have the only 20 series in the fleet with a panoramic door  ;D

Ah well, new door coming tomorrow morning, look on the bright side, at least i'll have one less window to clean in the morning  :)

Met matey on a narrow lane CB convo goes  ::)

Me - F**K nah thats tight won't make that Rob

Rob - We can only try

Me - Hang on my mirrors scraping along your trailer let me fold it in

Rob pauses, and edges foward slowly with my door open

Me - Wow wow wow

SMASH  ::)

Not nice being showered with that much glass, manged to raise my arm up as I could see what was gonna happen, new phone fell out off the holder attached to the window and rolled about on the floor, scratched that bugger to hell  :-\

Had to drive like it for another 4 hours, fed up with listening to 20 series exhaust baffles as well now  :-\

Mind you I have the only 20 series in the fleet with a panoramic door  ;D

Ah well, new door coming tomorrow morning, look on the bright side, at least i'll have one less window to clean in the morning  :)

two fellas i know were drawing grass one day met on a road and the empty trailer pulled up onto a steep bank to let the other fella by the two trailers touched and they were both stuck there  :D

Yeah cheers Mart, one of them things eh!

Oh yeah twas proper! all the dust blowing in, grass filling up my boots, wind in my hair, flies coming in, i might aswell have taken the cab off and gone flat deck  :D :D :D

when i was drawin grass of a jag 61 trailed with a 7610 super q i was bringin home two loads 1 in the trailer and 1 in the cab,no back window!  :D