What really annoyed you today

the office lot!!

they moved office to the one we are in now, but they didnt have air con there, so in the new office it was installed, so what do people do..............have the windows open and air con on and wonder why it doesnt work!! :D :D :D :D ::)

The NHS.  Well my nan was diagnosed with lung cancer and secondary on the kidney the other day :'( :'(  Well today she had a CT scan on her lungs to find out find out in which one it is, she got down there and they thought was having a liver one.... got corrected had a scan as far as know but now they wont tell anyone anything the doctors dont know whats going on they wont tell my nan or even her own doctor >:( >:(  And then to make matters worse there sending her home tomo when she struggles to eat and is very ill >:( >:(>:(

My ******* JD baler AGAIN, its blown all its seals again today in the density valve and then got a puncture on the way back to the yard, the 6920s is also displaying a new and concerning transmission fault code >:(

So far this is what my baler has got through and the problems since I started baling last Tuesday, 7 days use since then......

Tuesday:

Main Belt drive chain

Forming roller drive chain

Wednesday:

No parts but starts leaking oil and stripping net wrap off bales

Thursday:

Oil leak worsens on density block

Friday:

New O rings fitted in density control block, blows them to pieces within 2 hours

Pick-up roller casing splits and loses roller

Saturday:

New roller casing

New bar roller

New shaft bearing

New Pick up drive chain

O rings fitted in density block........again under 2 hours before they leak

Monday:

Baler tries to digest a swath board off the pickup

Density controller packs up all together

New pick up drive chain no.2

Tuesday:

New density adjusting valve

New shuttle valves

New seals

New o-rings

Density pressure gauge packs up whilst testing block

Wednesday:

New density pressure gauge

O rings/seals blow in block, leaking worse than before now

Puncture in tyre

Is it any wonder I'm tearing my hair out now, its driving us to despair >:( >:(>:( >:(

cant they rent a baler in as a temp cure mate?? at least it would keep you going as the others looked at properly, i guess if you need it back yesterday so to speak it puts preassure on burges to rush the jobs or not really look for a cure/proper fix if you see what i mean,

We've finished baling now for 5-7 days at least, everything is cut and baled now until the wheat is ready so we have a bit of time to get it sorted out, trouble is the repair costs growing now along with our frustration level

cant cost you anything if the bits they say the fixed go straight away, they must be warranty covered surely, especially if a jd dealer fitted them, if they blow seals like that then they should be looking for the reason, not just patching it up and awating the next visit from you to make even more dsh out of you 

We've finished baling now for 5-7 days at least, everything is cut and baled now until the wheat is ready so we have a bit of time to get it sorted out, trouble is the repair costs growing now along with our frustration level

time to trade gav me thinks new welger or claas, farm i wasat over there used a claas rollant the 1st year i was there then the next year they traded it for a 582 jd baler neither of them gave any bother just the operator couldnt get it in to his head to drive in the middle of the row, so all the bales looked like cones  :D

got our new mortgage rate :(.....its the bloody government messing up the country and spending the money they should have saved on crap....could have got us out of this mess like they have kinda done in the US >:( >:(>:(

When you go missing for 4 days Ben we just assume that Lidl/aldi has a sale on in the frozen food section  :D :D

funny that, i'm sure i saw you in their alcohol section :D :D :D::)

I've barely been on here all week and I just clicked the Mark All Messages As Read Tab instead of All Unread Topics!!!  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Why can't we have it so all unread topics show all of the time and everyone has a tick box so if you don't wish to read some topics you can mark them and rmeove them. Leaving you with the topics you want to read.  :-\ :(

I've barely been on here all week and I just clicked the Mark All Messages As Read Tab instead of All Unread Topics!!!  >:( >:(>:( >:(

Why can't we have it so all unread topics show all of the time and everyone has a tick box so if you don't wish to read some topics you can mark them and rmeove them. Leaving you with the topics you want to read.  :-\ :(

It has been noticed Tris .....not quite as lively a FTF as normally is ;) ;) Trust the new job is going fine.

same here Tris, not been on much this week. I find it easier to view the topics in the topic areas, and mark them read only in there if i need too....i still have 7 unread pages to go trhough upto 23rd july!

so what your saying is you dont want unreads since last visit' but for it to be all unreads everytime you log in :-\ :)

same here Tris, not been on much this week. I find it easier to view the topics in the topic areas, and mark them read only in there if i need too....i still have 7 unread pages to go trhough upto 23rd july!

so what your saying is you dont want unreads since last visit' but for it to be all unreads everytime you log in :-\ :)

i know id love that, hate having to go to all unreads when i lose  unreads since last visit