What really annoyed you today

couldnt you have just turned the pto on and left it in a pile of sorts in the field, even in a corner??

It was soil mate, the bed wouldn't push it out. Took 2hrs to dig the beaters free today and snapped 8 shear bolts trying to start her up. Eventually got her free when Top Brass turned up. ..  let's justs ay I got a few grievances off my chest  ;)

It was soil mate, the bed wouldn't push it out. Took 2hrs to dig the beaters free today and snapped 8 shear bolts trying to start her up. Eventually got her free when Top Brass turned up. ..  let's justs ay I got a few grievances off my chest  ;)

bummer, why did he put 13 tons in then??? some sort of joke or what,

I spread the two tonne of chod that was in there, the farmer had been dumping subsoil from a building project and mixing it in to get rid of it. We left with 500t still to go, never to return. His problem now. We're doing it for free and this kind of behaviour just isnt on. Farmer even tried getting our digger driver to grade his drive between loads!

I spread the two tonne of chod that was in there, the farmer had been dumping subsoil from a building project and mixing it in to get rid of it. We left with 500t still to go, never to return. His problem now. We're doing it for free and this kind of behaviour just isnt on. Farmer even tried getting our digger driver to grade his drive between loads!

dam thats a bit cheaky mate, best tell hi mwhere to go, did he offer a good cash reward for the leveling of the drive?? if so take it share it out and dump his top soil down there :D :D

i don,t know you do some moaning  old lad  ::):D :D :D :D :D :D

dam thats a bit cheaky mate, best tell hi mwhere to go, did he offer a good cash reward for the leveling of the drive?? if so take it share it out and dump his top soil down there :D :D

as my mates father always "says if you dont ask you dont get "!!!  ;):D but the soil is a bit over the top  :-\ if he wants it out on the feild he should spread it  :-\as that could have broken your spreader  :-\

some ar5e h*** who's claiming that hes sent a parcel twice to me via a courier ,and in the end gave up and sent it via royal mail, strange how the parcel was posted on the 13Th day after i bought it, and arrived today second class parcel ,so i have been nicely overcharged by 4 quid for a 1.63 parcel, hes not getting away with it thats for sure