What really annoyed you today

dam national express coach up the back of my van today, i am doign 70 limited in the van, hes pushing 75, starts flashing me to get out of his way, glares at me as he goes past, took his number and rang national express when i got to the exchange, gave them the info and pointe dout he should be limited to 56 60 tops on a m way or dual carrage way, which i think is 50 for him??, only to be told the bus is regesteread as limited and cant do the speed i told them, so i must be wrong, reported him to the police now, after that, he was full of passangers and honking along at 75 ish, thats just not right

The National Express drivers have to be the worst, one of my mates nearly got forced off the road the other day by one - he was overtaking the bus on the dual carraigeway but the bus wanted overtake something else so started pulling out as my mate was alongside him, my mate edged as close to the central reservation as he could so avoided him just........

Now I'm not one to have a go at bus drivers because I have a lot of time for them and let them out wherever possible but that kind of driving is dangerous and just is not on........ >:( >:(

Muppets who pull out on you at junctions forcing you to brake hard because they're to busy messing around on their phones to take notice of whats going on around them >:( >:(>:(

thats just plain dangerous why are they even driving i would take there num plate down and send it to the police.

1. What annoyed me today.... some NUMPTY texting me whilst I am still in bed asking me if I am out on my tractor in the centre of Cambridge  >:(::):D :D

:D :D :D :D looked like the twin!!! :D :D.........anyway who is in bed at 7.40am on a weekday except students ::)

Light went in my dads pub last night. Checked it out today all the wiring was burnt out because some idiot left the power cable on it and they get upto around 200 degrees. Not to mention they had left all wood shavings around it aswell. Been pretty lucky really.