What really annoyed you today

na if i was he would have sent me home, not like my current ?????

Huh... that's where you are wrong Mister  >:(

Rule 14... subsection 1.2 of the Histon Produce Handbook... says.. and I quote...

'The only acceptable excuse for absense is death - and then you must report you absence YOURSELF at least 1 hour before your shift is due to commence'

:P:-*

just had a letter to say the holiday that we booked and paid for in nov has been cancled after the company was taken over, would we like to pick something else with them instead, or they will send us vouchures???? no cash i thinks

Bummer! Definitely get the cash back.  :(

How about working today then Mark or the bad traffic >:(

disallowed - misery guts ... Pwwwttthhhh  :P

What about working today, tomorrow morning and boxing day >:( >:(>:(

ALLOWED.... bad luck mate... that really is a bummer

just had a letter to say the holiday that we booked and paid for in nov has been cancled after the company was taken over, would we like to pick something else with them instead, or they will send us vouchures???? no cash i thinks

PART ALLOWED... moan about it on Saturday Sean please... Pwwwttthhhhh  :P

left my wellies outside as they were covered in mud... dog p!ssed on them  >:(, hes got a bootprint up his @rse now  >:(

disallowed.... tidy up properly young man... no one to blame but yourself  >:( .... Oh... and Pwwwtthhh  :P

yeah bah humbug marky , i booked it in august,one we have been looking at going on for a good 3 years now, then they do this ,have to contact them within 7 dyas of the letter,and it arrives today, office is shut until tuesday??? sneeky way of keeping the dosh and us having to make do, i dont think so

yeah bah humbug marky , i booked it in august,one we have been looking at going on for a good 3 years now, then they do this ,have to contact them within 7 dyas of the letter,and it arrives today, office is shut until tuesday??? sneeky way of keeping the dosh and us having to make do, i dont think so

you should be alright if you paid for it on a credit card sean