What really annoyed you today

A good mate of mine played a cruel trick on me  :-\ he got me to stand inbetween him and someone else, the other person distracted me then he kicked water all over my leg and back. Im normally chilled back but that just pushed me to far, took a swing at his face and missed so hit him flat out in the stomach then pushed him to the ground. Feel quite bad for doing that  :-\ but were quits now.

council turned up again today after conplaints about our road closure, still all legal,but somebody from the local schools really kicking up about it, one point is on some days we have re-opened the road 30 mins to 1 hr early,as we have done what we need to,but thats apparently wrong with them as people dont know, hell cant they understand when all the signs are removed to the side of the road, and turned arround into the bank that its open, would they prefer it if we leave it shut till 3.30pm which is the latest we can do it,think the council inspectors getting fed up, he said hes had 35 calls this week alone about it, and hes got to respond with a visit, but we noticed and signed up 3 weeks in advance as law requires, so the locals can just get stuffed,

Had a good day, 23 acres ploughed between 7.30 am and 5pm, wet tough going land..........all went well, would have gone later except for an incident involving my plough and the corner of the concrete beet pad, thought I'd missed it but caught the last inch of corner and done the shearbolt in, will take some sorting out in morning as bolt is rusted in >:(

council turned up again today after conplaints about our road closure, still all legal,but somebody from the local schools really kicking up about it, one point is on some days we have re-opened the road 30 mins to 1 hr early,as we have done what we need to,but thats apparently wrong with them as people dont know, hell cant they understand when all the signs are removed to the side of the road, and turned arround into the bank that its open, would they prefer it if we leave it shut till 3.30pm which is the latest we can do it,think the council inspectors getting fed up, he said hes had 35 calls this week alone about it, and hes got to respond with a visit, but we noticed and signed up 3 weeks in advance as law requires, so the locals can just get stuffed,

We had most of the road closed through our village for 5 months for anti-flood work and a one way system instituted, but there we still people who ignored the diversion signs (specifying the School) to slalom through the "Access Only" and cones only to find a 5 foot deep and 5 wide trench right down the middle with only 4 feet or so of road either side.  Great fun watching them trying to reverse their slalom.

2 years later it was closed again for further works and some drivers were removing the barriers in order to get through and one man drove the wrong way down the temporary one-way lane and nearly ran me over from behind.  "I have right of access" was his claim.  What he meant was he did not want to drive the diversion route in a large circle so I phoned the local constable who went and put him right.  We had already seen 5 accidents in that lane where others had ignored or not seen the signs (or notices).  The lane in question is single-track with no passing places except the entrances to the two houses in the middle!

I can understand your frustration - and the inspector's.  What is wrong with people?  Although I must say most of the school traffic followed the diversion signs - it was the locals who resented the closure despite the fact it was for their benefit. 

Driving to an appointment last night I went round a left hander and a bloody pheasant came straight out of the hedge into the mirror on the car and made a right bloody mess  >:( >:(>:(

I dread to think what this is going to cost to replace and the boss is going to be livid when he sees it  >:( >:(>:(

post-1414-132639005414_thumb.jpg

Poor Trissle, oh the daily strife you suffer  ::):D :D

He'll have to believe me, it's still got a bit of feather and concealed blood stuck in it  :D :D :D

Have had a look on ebay, can buy a glass for £25, a cap for £35 and if I need it, a main assembly for around a hundred. Expensive bloody pheasant mind!  ::):D

It's the fact that the whole thing's come away from the door that concerns me, I thought it was just the cap and glass last night but having looked at it it's a bit more involved than that  >:(

I am getting confused as to who is posting.

We now have two SIMONs and have no idea which is which (apart from the Lawrence Llewellyn bit)

Pheasants are notorious for doing damage.  I once saw one flying down my headlight beam towards me.  A quick switch off lights and he changed course fortunately otherwise it would have been headlight and front quarter repair!

Sue, we have [and have had for a while  ;)] 5 1 M O N, and me, Simon, the way to tell the difference is I have a BLUE tractor in my picture and 'the other one' has a GREEN one. This makes me the more tasteful and discerning of the two of us  ;) ;) [None intended of course mate  ;)] Oh, and I have the thoroughly knackered BMW, while I think the others isn't  ::);):D :D

I didn't need to back up and have another go Si, there was as much of him left as my mirror, the little b*****d  >:( >:(:D

I am getting confused as to who is posting.

We now have two SIMONs and have no idea which is which (apart from the Lawrence Llewellyn bit)

Pheasants are notorious for doing damage.  I once saw one flying down my headlight beam towards me.  A quick switch off lights and he changed course fortunately otherwise it would have been headlight and front quarter repair!

I know Sue I did for a while til I met them both...let me explain my findings

They are both ugly as hell

Both drive Beamers (just to be like Marky)

Both claim to be skint

Both are cross dressing weirdos that claim not to have previously had a s*x change  ;)

The only differences I know of is that Simon somehow manages to get through his so called working day by skiving off and working on his house and building beautiful convos  :-* whilst

S1MON is now known as a babe magnet.....I cannot work out for the life of me what,how,when, why his missus is with him...also he loves JD's

Hopefully that helps  ;)

And both are nothing like Simon M or now SI....... I hope for both of their sakes  :D :D :D :D

They are both ugly as hell

Both drive Beamers (just to be like Marky)

Both claim to be skint

Both are cross dressing weirdos that claim not to have previously had a s*x change  ;)

The only differences I know of is that Simon somehow manages to get through his so called working day by skiving off and working on his house and building beautiful convos  :-* whilst

S1MON is now known as a babe magnet.....I cannot work out for the life of me what,how,when, why his missus is with him...also he loves JD's

Hopefully that helps  ;)

And both are nothing like Simon M or now SI....... I hope for both of their sakes  :D :D :D :D

you,ve got me mixed up with some one else mate  :D :D :D

... And both are nothing like Simon M or now SI....... I hope for both of their sakes  :D :D :D :D

Whew - that's a relief I couldn't cope with having three!  [insert "Wiping Brow" Smiley]

Anyway -5IMON did you pick him up and have him for dinner?

Whew - that's a relief I couldn't cope with having three!  [insert "Wiping Brow" Smiley]

Anyway -5IMON did you pick him up and have him for dinner?

Oh Sue, after all that you still don't have a clue who's who!!!  ::):D :D :D

No, I didn't pick him up, I did go back in the vain hope I might find the 2 missing bits in one piece, but there was nothing but an atomic dust of glass, plastic and pheasant  ::):D :D

And Barry, if you'd taken some time away from staring at your reflection in the window you would have realised that who you thought was a swamp donkey was actually a picture of human perfection and it was you that was the beautifcally challenged buffoon... ::):D

Sue, we have [and have had for a while  ;)] 5 1 M O N, and me, Simon, the way to tell the difference is I have a BLUE tractor in my picture and 'the other one' has a GREEN one. This makes me the more tasteful and discerning of the two of us  ;) ;) [None intended of course mate  ;)] Oh, and I have the thoroughly knackered BMW, while I think the others isn't  ::);):D :D

I didn't need to back up and have another go Si, there was as much of him left as my mirror, the little b*****d  >:( >:(:D

surely that deserves a little certificate then Simon :D :D :D, Harry wants to post it up ;)