What really annoyed you today

just found out Harry has a sleeping bag with tractors on......why is this annoying you ask ??? ???.....there blue tractors >:( >:(>:(.....on a funny side, they have spanners on there too  :D :D :D :D

just found out Harry has a sleeping bag with tractors on......why is this annoying you ask ??? ???.....there blue tractors >:( >:(>:(.....on a funny side, they have spanners on there too  :D :D :D :D

HA HA HA Ben, and may i ask what other tractors are on there  :D :D

Freeloaders >:(  Got a couple in our group of friends who are just out for what they can get I reckon - never bring and cash (and expect friends to chip in for them), always whinge about the bill and constantly boast about how much they're earning - they make me sooooooooooo cross >:(

I knocked my MF 5480 off the counter and broke one of the wheels off.  Not that it can't be fixed but it was sent to me by Marky and considering Marky is willing to go the postal office no more then once in five years means this little fergie is rare as a polar bear being found in Arizona. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I knocked my MF 5480 off the counter and broke one of the wheels off.  Not that it can't be fixed but it was sent to me by Marky and considering Marky is willing to go the postal office no more then once in five years means this little fergie is rare as a polar bear being found in Arizona. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

:D :D - I'll send you another one in 2011 pops... bets get it wrapped up tonight then..

anyway  >:( - clumsy old sod  >:(:P

Pwwwtthhhhhh

My wife Tidy's away EVERYTHING. so when i get home from work, i can never find a thing! >:( today it was the Magazine i bought yesterday but never had time to read >:(

I did manage to find it without asking where she had put it, so luckily no row broke out ;)

From Kev. :)

Didn't have a yard key on my van and the warehouse bloke was really obnoxious, he said 'I'm too busy come and get it yourself'... I replied... 'Don't worry I'll phone the Duty Manager' - so he had to come and open the gate for me anyway... what an ar*se >:(

well... give me his phone number Mandy... I need a word in his ear  >:(

Just before I bite it off  >:(

Was looking forward to some time with no wife and kids in the house so I could get started with Call of Duty 4 - only to find out the bl**dy disc doesn't work so I have got to spend that free time taking it back to the shop.................................. >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Got bloody Bell's Palsy, reet pain in the ass.... >:( Should clear up in a couple of weeks..... if it doesn't I could end up needing corrective surgery to drag my face square again ::):D :D Fortunately it's only a very mild case from what the quack can make out and should clear up within 2 or 3 weeks, I only notice it when I eat, I don't look like a dribbler just yet ;)::)

Got bloody Bell's Palsy, reet pain in the ass.... >:( Should clear up in a couple of weeks..... if it doesn't I could end up needing corrective surgery to drag my face square again ::):D :D Fortunately it's only a very mild case from what the quack can make out and should clear up within 2 or 3 weeks, I only notice it when I eat, I don't look like a dribbler just yet ;)::)

Sorry to hear that Simon - my Nan had it for a couple of weeks and it cleared up no problem.

Oh dear Simon Spalding in a week ::):)

Sorry to hear that Simon - my Nan had it for a couple of weeks and it cleared up no problem.

Thanks Mandy, not particularly concerned about it, more of a mild irritation, quack says it should be fine, I'm the eternal optimist! :D When my wife got cancer I got through it on the basis that everything would be absolutely fine.... bit of a lopsided pout shouldn't be a major problem! :D :D

Oh dear Simon Spalding in a week ::):)

Cheers Cerin....  keep an eye out for the elephant man, that's me ;):D :D :D I'm kidding, don't be afraid ;):D :D There's no visual indication that it's there, took me ages looking in the mirror pulling different faces before I worked out something was amiss, I can't wink with my left eye, and I can close it but not scrunch it. Most irritating thing is my left eye waters a lot and then my vision goes fuzzy... making finishing Colin's Renault a bit of a challenge, on all the fiddly bits now when I really need to be able to see ::):D :D Hopefully it should all be sorted in a week or two, hilarious watching me gurning while I eat... you'd probably never notice you do it but when you eat you naturally move your top lip to dislodge the food from your gums... I can't do that, makes eating a really bizarre experience... try eating a donut without licking your lips, it's the same sort of weird feeling... :D