What really annoyed you today

Was spreading fertiliser today when this appeared in the field. Pretty straight bit of road but he was probably on the phone, eating an apple and changing a nappy- although he must've been motoring as he rolled a few times.

I wasn't too careful with the forklift.... :D

post-300-132639076318_thumb.jpg

Coming down with some nasty strain of Chinese Chicken Bird Man Flu!

Obviously caught it from Spalding  >:( It was a tad warm in that small hall all day  >:(

Sorry to hear that mate

I am a lucky guys then i was thinking about that chicken first but me and Jez took a sandwich insted  :o:)

My man telling me not to tell everyone that he's moving in with me at the end of June (he wants to tell him family first)... and then I find out he's already told everyone at work!!!!! >:(

Good job I love him :D

Well the cat is out of the bag now, Mandy

Isn't love wonderful - you can forgive ANYTHING.  Well almost anything.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Coming down with some nasty strain of Chinese Chicken Bird Man Flu!

Obviously caught it from Spalding  >:(It was a tad warm in that small hall all day  >:(

tad warm......i lost 4 stone in sweat :D :D :D, surely they could hire some air con units :-\

and he is a 1  week old simental they run like hell  :D

They have a fair old kick in them too if they catch you wrong ::) ::) Worst bit is if you run after them they find another gear and up the speed :D :D

having to carry a calf to another pen (would not walk)put him down to open string on gate .. then he ran like hell back to were he came from >:(  about 100 yards

yer you carn,t beat keeping the quad close to hand ,,, play them at their own game hmmmm  ;D