What really annoyed you today

Empyting 2 dippers and an efluent pit at the worse, untidy, shitehole of a farm ever. The spalsh plate even got blocked by a empty tub of I can't believe it not butter! I was going to take it back to him, and say, "I can't believe this is a farm" ::)

1 Angry Luke  >:(

:D :D - that made me laugh Luke E Baby...  :D :D :D - sock it too him pal  >:(

I'm seeing red >:( No, seriously. . . . got red diesel in my eye. :'(

May have something to do with throwing it over the fire to get it going . . . . and standing up wind of it! Pillock ::):D

you should wear them fancy goggles youve got on in that avatar  :D

being called a liar by my boss infront of 4 guys whens hes totally in the wrong and all 4 backed me to, hes crossed the line now, tommorrow its a call to th union and starting a offical greviance procedure, sod the outcome, no snotty 30 yearold with no external experiacne what so ever does that to me or anyone else, time he was taught a lesson in man managment

i heard the day i dont know what school it is a boy went in the with a tractor and silage trailer as they were at the grass and just wrote his number on the r.e paper and just walked back out. Not wise at all

he's a farmer lad you dont care about r.e lifting grass is more important i can asure you  :D

being called a liar by my boss infront of 4 guys whens hes totally in the wrong and all 4 backed me to, hes crossed the line now, tommorrow its a call to th union and starting a offical greviance procedure, sod the outcome, no snotty 30 yearold with no external experiacne what so ever does that to me or anyone else, time he was taught a lesson in man managment

thats it sean let him have it cant treat works like scum any more

no workers no need for managers ;)

totally fed up with it now steve, if they told me tommorrow i was being made redundant it wouldnt bother me at all, first time in 21 years at the job i have felt like it, and lifes to short to worry about people like him.doubt i will be the only one the way hes going,wouldnt be so bad if he had actually done the job, but all he did was finish uni, and walk right into the job

needs some training then mate ask him to do a shift we have some like that in our office  and they cant op a machine yet they tell you how to  ;) ;)

and you dont want to leave mate besause hes probely got a mate lined up all ready hold on in there standyour ground and you wil get him

fetching cow + calf out of feild ..(second calver) the grrrrrr >:( nice cow ran up the road,chased after her with tractor got her back ,only for her to bash through the headge ..took me and mate nearly 2 hours  to get her in yard ..i hope nobody was lisning to us(a lot of choice words)

Stone chips  >:(

Today I washed the car and it got to me, my car seems to love collecting them and I can't work out where from? I don't race it, I only go to work and back?

So I went in today and booked it in for front end respray and a blend.

Satisfying  ;D

I had my scooby fitted with armourfend Luke.. well worth the money mate