What really annoyed you today

Finding out that Paypal have rights and access to your money that no other company has if you want to operate a virtual terminal through them >:(

in short... I am no longer using their virtual terminal service and have found a nice, much less hassly company ;)

Finding out that Paypal have rights and access to your money that no other company has if you want to operate a virtual terminal through them >:(

in short... I am no longer using their virtual terminal service and have found a nice, much less hassly company ;)

Good one Mandy - plenty cheaper easier ways than that lot  :)

Good one Mandy - plenty cheaper easier ways than that lot  :)

All very well, but I can't take online payments through my website, because I was daft enough to use Mr Site (because I wanted something quick and easy), and their package is only compatible with Paypal :'(

Yes... I know I shoulda just asked you... and I might well do so if the site generates enough interest :)

What a shame. I stopped going there at the end of last year... couldn't compete with all the teddy bears ::);D

to be fair mandy,it is a toy fare but the number of people with farm models/toys is falling,really should be called the train fare,never mind,will look forward to toytrac now

What a shame. I stopped going there at the end of last year... couldn't compete with all the teddy bears ::);D

to be fair mandy,it is a toy fare but the number of people with farm models/toys is falling,really should be called the train fare,never mind,will look forward to toytrac now

Must say Paul & Mandy, I found Shepton Toyfair far better than Westpoint, from a Farmtoy point of view  :)

going shopping with the missus for garden furniture and ending up with..

yeah.. you never guess this.. so typical women like to end up with something entirely different... (sorry to all women that read this and feel stepped on their toes ;) )..

not garden furniture..

but...

lamps for the kitchen and living room that dented the budget for the garden furniture into half..  :of 

Guess we'll buy 4 chairs and improvise a table with some left over bricks and a MDF board ::) ::) .

going shopping with the missus for garden furniture and ending up with..

yeah.. you never guess this.. so typical women like to end up with something entirely different... (sorry to all women that read this and feel stepped on their toes ;) )..

not garden furniture..

but...

lamps for the kitchen and living room that dented the budget for the garden furniture into half..  :of 

Guess we'll buy 4 chairs and improvise a table with some left over bricks and a MDF board ::) ::) .

You won't get chance to do that, your missus will see that as half the materials needed to have an extension built!!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

'jumped in the car today.... and, 'kin ell, my windscreen is cracked....only 3 weeks after I had it replaced to get through MOT....and no sign of any impact!!... and we're well away from passing traffic and I don't remember anything hitting it since being replaced.

The last one was hit by a stone on the way to the MOT without my realising it and the tester only just spotted it, and was in a place that I probably could have run with it for ages!!! Though thought back on my journey later and remembered hearing a crack.I wonder if it's under warranty???

Must say Paul & Mandy, I found Shepton Toyfair far better than Westpoint, from a Farmtoy point of view  :)

Friends of mine went there on Easter Sunday.  They had a table because they are thinning their model car collection and did pretty well but they told me there was almost nothing for me in the farm line.  One of the best places for farm related, especially the old stuff is Sandown Park which is about three times bigger than Shepton

Friends of mine went there on Easter Sunday.  They had a table because they are thinning their model car collection and did pretty well but they told me there was almost nothing for me in the farm line.  One of the best places for farm related, especially the old stuff is Sandown Park which is about three times bigger than Shepton

Funny you should say that - I had a table at Sandown once only... I hardly sold a thing and took mainly Britains tractors and machinery. I think Sandown is especially good for vintage tinplate and lead, but I didn't find much (or sell many) tractors or farm machinery :-\ Has this changed at all?