What really annoyed you today

bazza had naths t shirt on, whats the story there then????? baz stay else where sat eve by any chance :D :D :D :D :D :D

Oh no Sean... he had a DOUBLE bed with the Yeit man... then came out wearing in the morning wearing a PINK shirt...

and I swear they were holding hands as they walked off last night  :o :o

Oh no Sean... he had a DOUBLE bed with the Yeit man... then came out wearing in the morning wearing a PINK shirt...

and I swear they were holding hands as they walked off last night  :o :o

thats only becuase we kept taking the pi$$ out of his cricket top :D :D :D

wonder what he was wearing when the fire alarm went off :D :D :D::)

Looked like he was driving more than your nuts . . . . Hwa hwa hwaaa!! Bom tush!!

:D :D :D

Stop it  :D :D

Thanks for making me laugh at 01.30 in the morning though when you were asking that bloke what would set off the fire alarms  ;) perhaps two hobbits jumping up and down on their beds  :D and his reply  :D

It was infact on Sunday morning which this annoying event occured.

I was sat in a bus at Taunton bus station when a brolley suddenly blew out in to the middle of the road, it kept me amused watching all the cars swearving and braking to avoid it, I was actually starting to find it funny as this one brolley was causing havoc on a junction, then this small idiotic fun-spoiling female pedestrian picks it up, folds it up and places it in a Biffa Skip  >:( No respect for peoples fun!

the guy i was working with last night beeing spooked big time by a cow as he got out of the back of his van, poor bloke near as s*** himself with fright, ,been in the back at 1 ish having a bite to eat and a nice warm oxo drink, he got up first opened the door to find a stonking big ?? cow stood 1 ft from the back of the van, you should have seen him go

It was infact on Sunday morning which this annoying event occured.

I was sat in a bus at Taunton bus station when a brolley suddenly blew out in to the middle of the road, it kept me amused watching all the cars swearving and braking to avoid it, I was actually starting to find it funny as this one brolley was causing havoc on a junction, then this small idiotic fun-spoiling female pedestrian picks it up, folds it up and places it in a Biffa Skip  >:( No respect for peoples fun!

Sounds like fun to watch Luke... until the LACcy came along and spoilt the fun  >:(

Waiting for all the  >:( faces to load that were in Sparrowlegs post by Ricky. Do we really need that many ???

:D :D :D

not really, its as annoying..

as these types of posts, a few enters would be ok ;):D :D :D :D