What really annoyed you today

yep, mainly between Bar Hill and Huntingdon :( :(....luckily i miss that bit everyday :D :D

Tell me about it... EVERY day this week we have been disrupted by that bloody road... including 5am on Monday - out London lorry had to do a 1hour detour just to get back to the yard... and we are all standing around like Lemons (no pun intended) waiting for it  ::)

the two to$$ers in cars who decided to overtake the missus while she was driving my car when a car was coming in the opposite direction nearly causing 2 head ons on both occasions >:( >:(>:(, ok she had L plates on and was just leaving a village but they could have

1) waited 20 secs and passed

2) waited until the next corner where it was clear

3) waited for her to get the speed up

4) not done it at all

5) put their bl@@dy foot down when they did pull out, i could have run faster :D :D :D :D

i wanted to swap positions and go after them but she caught up with them 30 secs later as they didnt exactly speed off :D :D :D :D tw@ts ::)

Thought I was going to get my trainers knicked  :D :D :D

you would have had if the bus was late mate

for me about 25 goth youngsters today in a toyshop with little uns arround fing and blinding like no tommorrow, shop keeper trying to kick them out, was really tempted to t**t one who sttod on the mrs's foot and never said sorry, but she did it instead, much to his surprise

Not a big club (  :D :D Sorry guys should of made that clearer ) but Vigo R.F.C i captain the team. But today a lump sprinted in to me and i was on the floor with half my face in pieces and after..... and before for that matter, the game she runs over to them and starts strutting her stuff .....  >:( Arghhhh all just so irratating .. Oh well .. Thanks for asking 1/32 Farmer

The fact that every Citroen Saxo Furio in my budget is about 200 miles away  >:(

Although there is one nearer to home which i'm browsing on Monday, fingers crossed it's a good un'.

what no familly member to get you there mate, might be the only way to get one, as i havn't seen many if any down this way before ,

what no familly member to get you there mate, might be the only way to get one, as i havn't seen many if any down this way before ,

Yeah but it's private ads, along way to go and come back if it's a pile of crap.

Rather find one nearer preferably from a garage that comes with like a 3 month standard warranty.

Had a meeting today with Hertfordshire County Council (my customer) and some bloody "know it all" from East Anglia Foodlink...

He's an x strawberry farmer... so he knows EVERYTHING POSSIBLE about farming... and MY INDUSTRY as well... I have to sit and listen to him telling me what my market is all about... how I should proceed... and all in front of my customer...

That is until... I loose my rag and rip him to shred infront of my customer who sits and smiles and the row unfolds  ;D

Grrrr  >:(

Marky 1... government pillock NIL  ;D

That I'm dying from man flu :( :( Oh and that feckin Vicks first defence stuff does nothing except blow your head off seriously :'( :'(

As recommended by TM and myself you need to get some Beechams Four Flu capsules. They do the trick mate and ain't no messing!!