What really annoyed you today

You just haven't got as much money as Man U to pay for extra time!

Didn't see the game but listened to the radio and you seemed unlucky!

we wuz robbed was the best way to describe that match,  >:( didnt see anyo of it bar highlights this morn as i was in bed till 5ish bar 10 mins in the morn, with a nasty hangover, really should eat before i go out

I've just read in the local paper that a local woman (well about 8 miles away) has had her ten pet rabbits stolen from a locked shed, they found the animals intestines etc in the garden and can only assume they were stolen for food by someone, most likely some imigrants as the area where it happened has a high concentration of them living there.....

What is the world coming to?  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

I've just read in the local paper that a local woman (well about 8 miles away) has had her ten pet rabbits stolen from a locked shed, they found the animals intestines etc in the garden and can only assume they were stolen for food by someone, most likely some imigrants as the area where it happened has a high concentration of them living there.....

What is the world coming to?  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

didnt a load of 'immigrants' kill swans a few years back for food???....ship em back it bad enough living here ourselves!! >:( >:(

didnt a load of 'immigrants' kill swans a few years back for food???....ship em back it bad enough living here ourselves!! >:( >:(

Didn't they have a BBQ in one of the royal parks ? Why ship them back why not drown them there only come back again if we send them back  :D

Whilst on the subject of immigrants, whats annoyed me is the fact that all the Portugese that Bernard Matthews have layed off are getting ?19.10 a day in compensation, no doubt they are getting unemployment benefit at the minute as well because of it and yet they are complaining that they are being ill treated and it is not enough to live on. Well in my eyes tough luck, its better than what a lot of people get when they are laid off or made redundant, its still near enough ?100 a week in compensation, they say they will have to go back home to work, well let them, my towns full of his workers, they even have their own cafes where if you go in they fall silent and glare at you >:( >:(>:( >:(

Whilst on the subject of immigrants, whats annoyed me is the fact that all the Portugese that Bernard Matthews have layed off are getting ?19.10 a day in compensation, no doubt they are getting unemployment benefit at the minute as well because of it and yet they are complaining that they are being ill treated and it is not enough to live on. Well in my eyes tough luck, its better than what a lot of people get when they are laid off or made redundant, its still near enough ?100 a week in compensation, they say they will have to go back home to work, well let them, my towns full of his workers, they even have their own cafes where if you go in they fall silent and glare at you >:( >:(>:( >:(

Don't go it there waving a shotgun about then  ;D