What really annoyed you today

its 0116 and the missus text me to see if i'm still awake....cant blooming reply as for some reason O2 coverage has gone >:( >:(>:( >:(...and her battery dies if you ring it >:( >:(>:( >:(

have always found o2's coverage patchy/roppy up that way ben when i visit, noticed when we came to spalding ,mind you voda phones not much better, thats what my nan has, think orange was the best from what i was told,

have always found o2's coverage patchy/roppy up that way ben when i visit, noticed when we came to spalding ,mind you voda phones not much better, thats what my nan has, think orange was the best from what i was told,

had full serivce once i left and got 5 miles down the road :D :D :D....it never done that before, i reckon a cell site had gone down somewhere although usually the others in the net can cope :-\

CUSTOMERS !!!!

People calling for pricing and after I have given everything to them. They then proceed to tell me they received a flier in the mail. Why can't they just say at the beginning "Hi I am calling about the flier I received in the mail"..............friggin pilchards  >:( >:(>:( >:(>:( >:(

Rant coming up:

Last nights disco .. my girlfriend has to be the only girl who feels ill  >:( Second to last school disco for the year 9's ... anyway got back rung the door bell .. nothing after about 8 times still nothing. So went round the back and peered through, Mum's asleep. Then i banged on the window to wake her up to let me in. So i banged on the window and shes jumped up run into the kitchen slipped on a tile and hit her head on the stone step.

And im too blame according to her for being 'selfish' .. what was i meant to do?  ???>:(

Rant coming up:

Last nights disco .. my girlfriend has to be the only girl who feels ill  >:( Second to last school disco for the year 9's ... anyway got back rung the door bell .. nothing after about 8 times still nothing. So went round the back and peered through, Mum's asleep. Then i banged on the window to wake her up to let me in. So i banged on the window and shes jumped up run into the kitchen slipped on a tile and hit her head on the stone step.

And im too blame according to her for being 'selfish' .. what was i meant to do?  ???>:(

mmm tricky one, why have you got no keys of your own??....why was she running in the Kitchen??....parents always tell children off for doing that!, was the floor wet for her to slip?, if so who's fault was that??,...does that make you feel better ???

mmm tricky one, why have you got no keys of your own??....why was she running in the Kitchen??....parents always tell children off for doing that!, was the floor wet for her to slip?, if so who's fault was that??,...does that make you feel better ???

Um well yeah i should have keys but i don't .. never got round to getting a spare pair cut, and she was running because i knocked on the window and she woke up and panicced ... but i was only trying to get in  ??? And i didn't want to wake up Dad because he needs rest  :D

Um well yeah i should have keys but i don't .. never got round to getting a spare pair cut, and she was running because i knocked on the window and she woke up and panicced ... but i was only trying to get in  ??? And i didn't want to wake up Dad because he needs rest  :D

i see...why did she panic if it was only you??, did you put those tights over your face then bang ???:D :D....just trying to make you feel better as its not your fault ;)

i see...why did she panic if it was only you??, did you put those tights over your face then bang ???:D :D....just trying to make you feel better as its not your fault ;)

Its just a freak accident Nick, whenever anything happens we all tend to go through the blaming ourselves stage, it's human nature :);)

I just think it was because if you wake up in a cold conservatory in the dark not knowing the time and someone knocking on the window it would be a bit scary  :-X But the tights may of played a part  :D Specially when she saw the name label of one 'Marky Ferguson'

And thanks Gav just an accident i spose a bit of a miscommunication, it's all made up now. But one hell of a nasty bruise  :-X

Just coming on here reading the amount of pointless comments  ;)

Do we not come on here as a hobby  ;)

If I wanted to be difficult or start an argument I would find either my missus or my other boss at work  ;)

No you wouldn't  >:(

:D :D :D :D

Sometimes it does get a little "catty" on here Bazza... I must agree... we sometimes seem to be overrun with "hormones" ... my nobs bigger than your nob by the way  ;)

No you wouldn't  >:(

:D :D :D :D

Sometimes it does get a little "catty" on here Bazza... I must agree... we sometimes seem to be overrun with "hormones" ... my nobs bigger than your nob by the way  ;)

but mine biger that yours so put that in your pipe a smoke it  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D only jokeing i come on here for the whitty remakes and to help unwind whit some mates

Very true Marky in both cases  :-*:-*

Its just at this rate the whole direction of this place could take a downhill turn  ;) although I get the feeling thats what some people on here are trying to do on purpose  ;)

The good news is that we are, in ther majority, a bunch of good mates with a common interest Bazza... I think (and sincrerly hope) that, that will prevail above all else.  I think most of the membership are keen enough to see who is doing what.... and for why  ;)

but mine biger that yours so put that in your pipe a smoke it  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D only jokeing i come on here for the whitty remakes and to help unwind whit some mates

My pipe is staying on the shelf in  my garage thank you very much YUCK...  >:(:D :D :D :D - And a word of advice... if you do go around doing "that sort of thing" to peoples pipes... make sure they arn't lit at the time  :o :o :o

With regard to us being a big happy family, you only have to look back to April when we all sat in that pub in Over was it  ??? Most of us were meeting each other for the first time but it was if we had known each other for years  ;):D

So yes the bad eggs will eventually get broken  :-*:-*

With regard to us being a big happy family, you only have to look back to April when we all sat in that pub in Over was it  ??? Most of us were meeting each other for the first time but it was if we had known each other for years  ;):D

So yes the bad eggs will eventually get broken  :-*:-*

Wasnt it October when we had the meal Bazza with the hobbits???....i really cant remember April :D :D ??? ??? :-\ :-\