Paul Palmer's conversions

yes Alex,i have another  11 mf tractors to get yet! but i will get the 7726,the only ones im unsure about are the uh 6475,never seen a 6475 with those narrow rear mudguards,the uh 5610,that model looks just so out of scale,squashed,stretched,it just looks wrong,and not impressed with the britains 7718,so i also hope uh bring out some masseys,not a lot of news from uh yet,so here's hoping,still  want to get the uh 390,398,675,2680,5430,britains 5610,not really over awed with this one either,uh 6170,6290,7726,8737 and britains 6616 with loader, might be able to do something with the britains 5613 and uh 5610 and make one good model out of the 2

Edited by Paul Palmer

5 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

because i have a good picture of your loader which is a 966,i will use  the 966,checked with the mf 900 loader brochure and you can have a 966 with the 6840,also you could have the 968 and the 976

Nice one Paul ... most of the 6480's I've seen with a loader have been the 966 ... it's actually a bit long in the beam for my 4 cylinder tractor in all honesty ... my 5480 had the 955 .. which I assume is a 956 now :/ ?

Am loving this model mate... and a nice touch too... I am sure you probably know, but this model was based on my very own MF240 'Mavis' .. Andy has the original prototype I got for this before it came out on general release. 

I sold Mavis recently to someone who was desperate to make use of her. I'd not set eyes on her for well over a year so it's good that she'll actually give someone some proper service.

classic Massey Mark,yours looks mint,for years we had an old guy who lived in a nearby village,he had six cows and some chickens,but he also used his 240 like a car,going to and from his village to mine to our little village shop,used to see it on a daily basis when living with my parents,as well as a working tractor he used his 240 as a commuter tractor,great picture and thanks for posting it up

11 minutes ago, Lord Ferguson said:

Am loving this model mate... and a nice touch too... I am sure you probably know, but this model was based on my very own MF240 'Mavis' .. Andy has the original prototype I got for this before it came out on general release. 

I sold Mavis recently to someone who was desperate to make use of her. I'd not set eyes on her for well over a year so it's good that she'll actually give someone some proper service.

didnt know it was based on your 240 Mark,but the model is brilliant,as i said nothing to do to this model,uh got this one spot on ,nice to know the 240 is being put to use

You may recall that I did a convo on the US 6480 by removing its cab and rear fenders and replaced them with a 7499s cab and rear fenders.................this made a quite decent 6480 as UH had got the bonnet absolutely spot on:).................it wasn't as straight forward to do as I had hoped!!

I probably should just have got the 7499 re decalled  to the bigger selling 6499 model and saved myself the effort and hassle;D

Come to think of it, Im surprised no one has done a 7620 or 7495 convo yet using either a 7624 and 7499...........All they require is new decals and a rear wheel /tyre change using an Britains MF64/7480 as the donor............simples.