Paul Palmer's conversions

1 hour ago, SirTainly said:

Looking good! Nice job on the grill. Just seeing John's comment about it working better in 2wd, which makes sense, makes me realise because my 785 is a 2wd, that's the image in my head

Thankyou Simon, i suppose what you see everyday does sink inπŸ‘

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Β Back from holiday and my next convo is this britains round bale wrapper, this will have a bit of work done to it.I allready have changed where the belts will go as britains had the belts in the wrong position, well no belts what so ever but there shouldnt be belts on the outer roller ends so i have swapped them around and got some decals from Mandy at HLT. First picture is of an original britains wrapper, but mine will be my own hybrid as mine will be wrapping on site and not in the field

IMG_7620.png

IMG_7612.jpeg

IMG_7613.jpeg

• Like 4

Bale wrap boxes and decals, i must admit these are the worse decals i have ever used, they just do not adhere, the boxes were washed in mild soapy water, and completely dried, i have had to pva them on, also every decal has to be measured and cut, no outline to cut to😀anybody else had problems with these

IMG_7640.jpeg

IMG_7641.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paul Palmer said:

Bale wrap boxes and decals, i must admit these are the worse decals i have ever used, they just do not adhere, the boxes were washed in mild soapy water, and completely dried, i have had to pva them on, also every decal has to be measured and cut, no outline to cut to😀anybody else had problems with these

IMG_7640.jpeg

IMG_7641.jpeg

Yes I remember the same with mine. They’ve all peeled off now. I think brushwood do some which may be better?

More done today. All bale wrap boxes finished and the baler has had model decals added as well as warning decals and rear lights added, and also hydraulic pipes added, waiting on the elastic bands for the belts and to paint the wheel centres.Have to get some white electrical tape to mimimic the wrap, bought some wiking white wrapped bales as well for a dio

IMG_7645.jpeg

IMG_7647.jpeg

IMG_7649.jpeg

IMG_7648.jpeg

IMG_7644.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 2