Paul Palmer's conversions

The damaged boxed  britains T7.315 arrived from Amazon today so straight after i got in from work i had to see if the front weight would fit on my UH T7.300 and by luck its a perfect fit and as its plastic and hollow the T7.300 front links holds it up, i just add to drill out the britains top link or rivet and one bottom pin, i have used a piece of plastic white tube for the bottom links to hook on and a small piece of wire for the top link,the weight is very dull plastic so it will have a coat of gloss black all over.And after the trouble with the french customs i had the britains T7.315 was cheaper than the front weight  i ordered from France, all that was wrong with the T7.315 was a badly damaged box, so very happy

IMG_7030.jpeg

IMG_7031.jpeg

IMG_7032.jpeg

IMG_7034.jpeg

IMG_7038.jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the britains T7.315 solely for its front weight but rather sell it with its missing front weight and damaged box i thought i would keep it,so i will source another front weight, i have reduced the rear wheel track,added a driver and will paint the rear axle bars correctly and paint the rear mudguard extensions which britains missed,add numberplate and might source better beacons 

IMG_7108.jpeg

IMG_7107.jpeg

IMG_7109.jpeg

IMG_7111.jpeg

IMG_7112.jpeg

IMG_7110.jpeg

IMG_7113.jpeg

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Bit more done to the T7.315 last night, wheel hubs,rear mudguard extensions and pto buttons painted and also beacon stems painted and cab steps weathered, this will be on a 21 plate

IMG_7125.jpeg

IMG_7123.jpeg

IMG_7130.jpeg

IMG_7127.jpeg

IMG_7132.jpeg

IMG_7122.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 6

Hi Andy

first remove rear wheels then unscrew the cab via the screws underneath the rear mudguards,pop bonnet off and remove screw then  put the driver in, britains drivers are smaller than siku drivers and fit in easier than the siku ones👍

• 2 weeks later...