Reattach toolbox

Fix bonnet to chassis

Add engine covers

Add fuel filler pipe

Add cab roof aerial

Add driver

Paint rear top link

weather, light or heavy?

Looks very good Paul , I’d say light weathering. It’d look well with the John Deere trailed forager 

Nearly finished now, today i added the new exhaust, waiting on pre cleaner and added engine covers and chassis rail work,engine covers and chassis bits are just cardboard sprayed with the chassis colour, fuel filler pipe also done

IMG_5851.jpeg

IMG_5852.jpeg

IMG_5850.jpeg

IMG_5855.jpeg

IMG_5854.jpeg

IMG_5853.jpeg

IMG_5829.jpeg

IMG_5856.jpeg

IMG_5858.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
Spelling
  • Like 9

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Massey 9S.425 rear wheel and wheel weight change, first picture is of the 9S wheels and there are 2 weights and the stub axle is a separate piece, 2nd picture is of the weights i kept from a uh massey 7726S and some hubs my son in law printed for me,the smaller weights wont fit over the original stub axlesnd anyway in my opionion the printed ones look better with the smaller weights

IMG_6119.jpeg

IMG_6120.jpeg

• Like 1

Everything is dry fitted onto a spare set of 8S wheels i had with a little bit of blue tack holding everything in place, as i have to spray the wheels sapphire grey, but you get the idea, i was right and it is 8S rear wheels and tyres fitted to the 9S with just a different arrangement on the back of the wheels with a thinner longer stub witch the axle goes into and also the centre hubs are not painted

IMG_6121.jpeg

IMG_6124.jpeg

IMG_6123.jpeg

IMG_6122.jpeg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

Everything is dry fitted onto a spare set of 8S wheels i had with a little bit of blue tack holding everything in place, as i have to spray the wheels sapphire grey, but you get the idea, i was right and it is 8S rear wheels and tyres fitted to the 9S with just a different arrangement on the back of the wheels with a thinner longer stub witch the axle goes into and also the centre hubs are not painted

IMG_6121.jpeg

IMG_6124.jpeg

IMG_6123.jpeg

IMG_6122.jpeg

And made a stay for the top link as it would not stay in the upright position

IMG_6131.jpeg

IMG_6133.jpeg

• Like 1