Paul Palmer's conversions

2 hours ago, graham said:

cracking model there paul spent a few hours in one of them hooked up to early new Holland D1000 baler and browns bale juggler .you fired up some memorys there for me  lovely job you are doing is this just going on your shelves or layout

thankyou Graham,it will be going in a dio

3 minutes ago, Fenside MF said:

looks much better on those chunky tyres Paul,new weight is close but looks like it should go back to me as you have two weight hangers there effectively

your right Jamie,but i have nothing to play with,cant cut the weights and nothing to cut on the front of the tractor,unless you have an idea

6 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

your right Jamie,but i have nothing to play with,cant cut the weights and nothing to cut on the front of the tractor,unless you have an idea

could be done if the bonnet and lights were removed,then dremel cut off the the required thickness off the chassis,fair bit of work but would be spot on then.

nearly done,beacon added,just have to paint the front wheel inserts,and perhaps a bit more weathering,but proberbly not,however i do think i need to rust the exhaust up a bit,the front weight looks better and all seems to be level,im happy with her now,oh i forgot,rear wheel weights to be added,but they are on their way

ford 8830 003.JPG

ford 8830 004.JPG

ford 8830 006.JPG

ford 8830 008.JPG

ford 8830 001.JPG

ford 8830 002.JPG

8830.jpg

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 5

23 minutes ago, mb86 said:

Looking great Paul, it is a shame uh put those front centres on the model when they could have used the correct ones from the case/McCormick's

thankyou Martin,it is a shame,but i suppose its uh getting maximum from there models covering all their tw,s,i would have to do all this again for their tw gen II,the mudguards/ floorpan is wrong on that one,and the front wheels as well

well,thats my xmas holiday over with,back to work tomorrow,this holiday period has given me chance to catch up with my tw's and 8330 models,all done now except for numberplates and the 9700 bonnet decals,thanks for all views and comments and help,im now after a britains fw 60!!!! anybody got one for sale

3 minutes ago, Wayne D said:

Very nice work Paul, I actually like it so much I just ordered a Britains TW10 and a UH TW25, in two wheel drive to build my own. No doubt I'll be in touch to ask your advice! Ha ha 

cheers Wayne,im glad your going to do one as well,any questions just ask,but im sure you will be fine,the bonnet decal will be done by Henri Walker

• Like 1

Good work mate, looks very realistic now with the added weathering and rusted exhaust! 

Did you fit the Britains rims and tyres onto the UH front axel? Or fit  the full Britains front axel, rims and all to the UH in the end?