Paul Palmer's conversions

20 minutes ago, Pete said:

With the variation of tyres they have available you'd think they would try harder but then I suppose it's a cost element as well. Looking good though Paul

i think thats exactly it Pete,cost,same wheels same tyres,lower cost,thanks for looking

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SHAWN said:

I done one myself a while ago Paul

Fitted it with Imber rear wheels with a set of Uh small mccormick tyres allround

DSC_0133.JPG

Done one the very same also a while back & in turn used the UH rears on an Imber 6640 converted to a 7740 ..Got the best of both worlds...

Edited by justy 46

8 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Done one the very same also a while back & in turn used the UH rears on an Imber 6640 converted to a 7740 ..Got the best of both worlds...

Exactly what I did also Justin, makes both tractors look a better I think 

• Like 1

well if you dont want to see you dont have to look at the topic i suppose,so a few pictures,mirrors added,all grabrails added,cab ones,the cab ones have to be painted yet,step ones,engine one and grab rails by the fuel tank filler,also cab roof aerial,it will be used for pulling this horsch 6 metre cultivator

ford fw 60 006.JPG

ford fw 60 007.JPG

ford fw 60 008.JPG

ford fw 60 009.JPG

ford fw 60 005.JPG

ford fw 60 012.JPG

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

well if you dont want to see you dont have to look at the topic i suppose,so a few pictures,mirrors added,all grabrails added,cab ones,the cab ones have to be painted yet,step ones,engine one and grab rails by the fuel tank filler,also cab roof aerial,it will be used for pulling this horsch 6 metre cultivator

ford fw 60 006.JPG

ford fw 60 007.JPG

ford fw 60 008.JPG

ford fw 60 009.JPG

ford fw 60 005.JPG

ford fw 60 012.JPG

Looks the business on that cultivator, 

Where did you get the back ground scenery from? Could do with some myself