Ooh blimey Ben I almost purposely forgot your birthday!! Hope it has all gone well and we see a couple of nice pressies posted up on here this week. Does having Marky live so close leave you trying to avoid a birthday kiss???

My round if I get a night out up your way Ben.  :)

Happy Birthday Ben and as you are another year older (and wiser) perhaps you will now come to your senses and have a big birthday bonfire, starting it of with those JQ's  :D :D :D :D

Excuse me this colour war was out of the blue, how dare you scott, you of all people. You can forget me sending you all that good music to hide your rubbish taste, and myself and marky will have to demolish those pot noodles i was going to send you in bulk, you've done it this time... Poor old JD  :'( :'( :'(

Excuse me this colour war was out of the blue, how dare you scott, you of all people. You can forget me sending you all that good music to hide your rubbish taste, and myself and marky will have to demolish those pot noodles i was going to send you in bulk, you've done it this time... Poor old JD  :'( :'( :'(

Ignore him Scott... any JQ bashing is acceptable to me mate  ;) - Pot noodles are in the post.. and I'll EVEN send you a chicken & mushroom one now for being a good lad  ;)

Keep up the good work  :-*:-* :-*

I told you those songs were for a sick friend Luke.  >:(                :D :D

Ignore him Scott... any JQ bashing is acceptable to me mate  ;) - Pot noodles are in the post.. and I'll EVEN send you a chicken & mushroom one now for being a good lad  ;)

Keep up the good work  :-*:-* :-*

Cheers Marky.............TBF rubs his hands with glee waiting for the arrival of some delicious Pot Noodles  :D :D :D

Marky you've done it big time now, your officially off my christmas card list and I'm taking those batteries out of our two way radio's so we can't speak before beddy byes.

Your not my friend now  >:(

Suit yourself sulky pants.... oh yeah... OVER AND OUT.... ROGER  >:(

* the sound of marky's batteries being taken out.... crackle... hummm... hiss.... N O T H I N G *  :P

Teddy Bear 2

I was tuning in to Holmes's channel his mum has the 101 best bedtime stories, better than your aesop fables

So go away, Roger, over and out, terry recieved

*big raspberry with the stalk still attached* Under and In  :P :P :P :P :P :P

:D :D :D :D :D I give up... you've top trumped me again Luke  :'( :'( :'(

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D