happy b day pick hope you enjoy having spending time with your family and to bond with them  ;D ;D

bond with them??? why Im bonding with Marky the Dr. are giving me some meds for cancer patients which I dont have cancer but it works with my problems and makes my hair fall out which is bonding me to cue ball ball marky.. :D :D :D :D  and my name is Rick not pick >:(  I do pick my nose though..

Nice to have something in common with a person who milks a cow, thank you Aunty Jo..... my mother turned 97 yesterday still ticking along like a swiss clock....

God, sorry Rick, I missed your birthday.... I doubt it's a major problem though, at your age you won't remember anyway... you've had a good innings.... One hundred and thirty six.... seriously impressive.... ;D

It's not on the calendar but according to his facebook today is young Luke's birthday! :o

[if I'm wrong blame the man himself ;)::):D]

Which one is it then Master Patterson ???

Happy Birthday Luke!!! ;D

God, sorry Rick, I missed your birthday.... I doubt it's a major problem though, at your age you won't remember anyway... you've had a good innings.... One hundred and thirty six.... seriously impressive.... ;D

It's not on the calendar but according to his facebook today is young Luke's birthday! :o

[if I'm wrong blame the man himself ;)::):D]

Which one is it then Master Patterson ???

Happy Birthday Luke!!! ;D

happy birthday rick and Luke

is my birthday tomorrow

but according to links on here it should automatically go on the calender but it is not on there

theres only thomas b - happy birthday for tomorrow tom

happy birthday rick and Luke

is my birthday tomorrow

but according to links on here it should automatically go on the calender but it is not on there

theres only thomas b - happy birthday for tomorrow tom

yep just realised lord Ferguson

forget every thing i said before Ive sorted it   ;D sorry  :-[ i put my birthday in the wrong month  :'(  :-[

Thanks, it was pretty good aside from breakfast  We went out for breakfast and this girl who looked younger than me walked in with a little two year old and I tell you the kid was off the walls.  ::) A trip to the John Deere dealer and some homemade cake later in the day made up for it though  :D :D

• 3 weeks later...